Free BTC every 1 hour

PPT

It really works. Get some free Bitcoin every hour in your wallet in freebitcoin.
Give it a try here : freebitco.in/?r=41468482

FAQ

When will I get paid if I have requested an Instant Withdraw?
If you request an instant withdrawal, the Bitcoins will be sent to your wallet within 15 minutes of you initiating the request.

Why does the amount of Bitcoins that you can win, keep changing?
The amount of bitcoins that you can win with FREE BTC depends on the current bitcoin price and the biggest prize is fixed at US$200 and the other prizes in proportion to it. So, when the price of a bitcoin goes down, the reward amount calculated in bitcoins goes up and the other way round is also true. So, regardless of the current bitcoin price, you have a fair chance of winning US$200 in bitcoins on each roll.

Can you reverse a payment that has already been sent?
Unfortunately bitcoin payments are irreversible and so once a payment has been sent, we have no way of getting it back. You should ensure that the correct withdrawal address is specified in the PROFILE page before requesting a payment or enabling auto-withdraw.

D

Deleted member 28127

Freebitcoin is good because it contains lowest anonying ads compared to other faucets.

Shigobad2020

It really works. Get some free Bitcoin every hour in your wallet in freebitcoin.

FAQ

If you request an instant withdrawal, the Bitcoins will be sent to your wallet within 15 minutes of you initiating the request.

The amount of bitcoins that you can win with FREE BTC depends on the current bitcoin price and the biggest prize is fixed at US$200 and the other prizes in proportion to it. So, when the price of a bitcoin goes down, the reward amount calculated in bitcoins goes up and the other way round is also true. So, regardless of the current bitcoin price, you have a fair chance of winning US$200 in bitcoins on each roll.

Unfortunately bitcoin payments are irreversible and so once a payment has been sent, we have no way of getting it back. You should ensure that the correct withdrawal address is specified in the PROFILE page before requesting a payment or enabling auto-withdraw.
I have registered and tried it but they are not giving away free bitcoin like you said, they want us to put bitcoin and starts doing business with them so that crypto currency can start yielding. Their withdrawals is very fast and efficient thou.

Théo Metayer

FAQ

Bitcoins is a great virtual currency but is it the best at the moment? Which cryptocurrency do you think has a future?

ezcashbiz614

Bitcoins is a great virtual currency but is it the best at the moment? Which cryptocurrency do you think has a future?

I don't know that I'd call Bitcoin "virtual" when you can use it to
pay for goods and services. I have personally used it for both.
It may be virtual to a degree, but it's real in the sense that it's spendable for real things.