[FREE Legit Telegram Method] 50$-200$ Bitcoin Money A Day Auto-Pilot While Sleeping! No Investment

justbenbro

Hey Fellas! I have encountered a legit and stable paying bitcoin bot here on telegram and i wanted to share with you guys since its free and you will be able to earn nicely when you dont use your phone or sleeping for example, and i though about a simply way to make it autopilot that way you can earn aside 50$-200$+ while you don't use your phone during the day or anytime you choose and for free just using telegram and an auto clicker especially while sleeping since it's the time you most obviously don't use your phone lol.

friends recommended and also had nice results and i started myself yesterday, so i will explain, so that bot pays you 0.14$ - 0.16$ per click on the bot dashboard "View ads" (0.00000840 - 0.00000960 BTC) by today's current btc worth price and it just sends a message afterwards of how much you gained, you wait 30 seconds and pressing it again, and with auto-clicker, setting the delay to 30 seconds or 3000 milliseconds with one click action since it scrolls automatically, and you can simply put your phone aside on charger and let yourself gain nice money especially in your sleep, 0.30$ per minute times 60 = 18$ an hour, 18$ times your sleep time lets say 8-10 that's 160$-180$ just leaving your phone aside with the clicker and earning when you have no use with the phone.

there are 34,000+ active members and growing and they already payed out 118 btc, last night i saw 117, requirements are quite legit, minimum withdraw is 0.00500000 and you got to invite just 10 friends to be able to withdraw just once and well, it's not impossible and for a requirement it's pretty fair since any system wants to expand themself since you're doing this effort only once, so after you put a little effort, its just you and your independent BTC farming without concerning any referring again.

In anycases fellas, its great side money and i got recommended to it and seen some nice results and especially when it's free with no need of investment, i remember how frustrated i was when i looked to just earn the minimal to be a man of my own choice. the bot is also provide every information from withdraw to current states, active members, tottal payout and your balance, you can see the rest of it inside all in one dashboard, and also here is my personal account information balance i just started yesterday and their current stats for todays date 17/11/2020 ill post below:

Write down in comments if interested, I will provide the link.