FREE TRAINING: "How to Earn a 6-Figure Side-Income Online

G

Before I tell you how I make money, there will be lot of people recommending a lot of different ways to make money online sitting at a couch at home.

Let us break down those (possible) recommendations for you.

Survey Sites - Really ! I would go begging in the streets rather than sign up for these stupid sites that wont’t even make me half a dollar even if I work for a whole freaking day ! That’s how ridiculous these sites are. I don’t know about other countries, but here in India, it sucks.

Sign up for sites like Swagbucks ( No links here because I don’t even want you to check it out) and see how frustrating it is when you don’t even get half a dollar a day. People recommending survey sites are lying to your face and they aren’t even ashamed about it.

Blogging - Sure there are many blogs that makes $100,000 a month ! Yes there are. I don’t doubt it, coz I know it for a fact. But for someone who is just starting out and has no money to invest, blogging isn’t recommended.

Before you go ga ga over me, let me drive my point home. Any blog requires hosting which will cost you around $3 - $5 a month (Hostgator or Bluehost), themes will cost you about $50 - $99 a year (Genesis, Thrive, etc) depending on which theme you would go for, an auto-responder will cost you about $19 - $297 and a lot more (like Aweber), creating content takes time, trying to rank in Google’s first page will drive you nuts, SEO will probably drive you crazy and if you don’t like to write,good luck with blogging my friend.

Affiliate Marketing - This is a great way to make money. No doubt about it. But you can’t do it without any investment of time and money.

For you to get an affiliate commission, you have to have traffic (customers), direct them to your offers (affiliate products) and when they sign up or purchase that offer, you get the commission, also known as affiliate commission.

You can use ether free traffic or paid methods to drive traffic. Now free traffic isn’t free at all. You will have to either set up a niche website or a social media page with lots and lots of followers. And it freaking takes time.

And if time isn’t money, I don’t know what the heck is. And oh did I mention content creation, link building, hosting costs, VPS servers, landing pages, outsourcing, etc. The list goes on. Affiliate marketing isn’t for people who has no money to invest upfront.

If you ever want to learn the step-by-step guide on how to make money with affiliate marketing, I would highly recommend you to get this free training to learn how to make 6 Figures online , this training will show you the exact 6-Figures strategies on how to crush it with your affiliate marketing business.

Check it out here: - Change YOur Link Here: URL removed.

Last edited by a moderator: