JAZE4DAZE

To gather as many of these coins as possible is imperative to expanding your cryptocurrency portfolio. Minimum payout is 50 TRX coins. Free 100 TH/s given upon registration. You also get bonus TH/s daily when you login. Should you choose to use this link, an option to generate free DOGECOIN will also be available on the website:

#HappyNewYear

Ravindran M

In Tron Cloud Mining I have mined 3000 TRX and for that to withdraw it from basic account is allowed 0.175 TRX/day only.
If I deposit 1000 TRX it allows me to withdraw 50 TRX on daily basis.
23rd of May I have deposited 1000 TRX but on daily basis 50 TRX is deducted from my basic account and not deposited in my exchange address, and in transaction page it shows Withdrawal waiting..
No reply so for my complaint in the FAQ on the same site.

Finger Geek

Verified member
In Tron Cloud Mining I have mined 3000 TRX and for that to withdraw it from basic account is allowed 0.175 TRX/day only.
If I deposit 1000 TRX it allows me to withdraw 50 TRX on daily basis.
23rd of May I have deposited 1000 TRX but on daily basis 50 TRX is deducted from my basic account and not deposited in my exchange address, and in transaction page it shows Withdrawal waiting..
No reply so for my complaint in the FAQ on the same site.
It is like you have been doing this for long and they have been paying you well. I have tried many mining website that they promised mining bonus to mine for free. But on getting to the minimum withdraw. When I request for payout. They won't pay. Since you have been using this and you have received many payout. Please can you share the website link so that I will be able to join.

Genesiskiki

To gather as many of these coins as possible is imperative to expanding your cryptocurrency portfolio. Minimum payout is 50 TRX coins. Free 100 TH/s given upon registration. You also get bonus TH/s daily when you login. Should you choose to use this link, an option to generate free DOGECOIN will also be available on the website:

#HappyNewYear
So what the name of the website

Prince4Y

Why are the links not coming? Please those that know legit sites that pay, let us have the links. Thank you in advance!