Free web hosting

Moni2402

To create a project in WordPress, in addition to a domain, another necessary element is hosting. Hosting is the space where you are going to host the content of your website: files and database.

Sometimes, when we start to develop a website, we do not usually have enough financial resources to invest in our project.
There are many free hosting options on the market and each has its advantages.
If you want to have your own website or blog but don't have the money to pay for a hosting service, you have the option of using free hosting that, although limited, will allow you to get started.

The choice of the hosting in which you will host your website is crucial, because this will depend, for example, that your site is online all the time, that it supports the number of daily visitors it receives and that can even affect the speed of your page.

Therefore, it will always be advisable to hire a quality paid web hosting service, but since this is not always possible, it is good to know the best free hosting options currently on the market.

Some of those options are:

-Lucushost
-000WebHost
-Award Space
-X10Hosting
-5GBFree
-FreeHostia
-RunHosting
-Free Hosting
-Batcave
-Dinahosting

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I think paid web hosting is the actual hosting, but free hosting is the training session. Support the free service available, this helps newbies to understand the website. I used to have blogs, but I am serious on websites; just a good self training via free hosting will guide me to create a better website in the future.

D

Deleted member 28127

I think paid web hosting is the actual hosting, but free hosting is the training session. Support the free service available, this helps newbies to understand the website. I used to have blogs, but I am serious on websites; just a good self training via free hosting will guide me to create a better website in the future.
You can start by a free wordpress or blogger website and when it becomes popular you pass to buy a domain name and upgrade plan so for other CMS like Drupal or Joomla it is preferred to start by a paid hosting. So free hosting is for trial and when everything is ok and the free blog becomes popular and it can be a good opportunity and serious to earn an extra income then it will be better to pass to paid hosting.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Website building has become the most important way to share your thoughts with the world. However, when you are taking your first step towards building a website, you might not want to spend money. And, free web hosting services can be sort of a beginner's guide to help you out, so that you can start off your small businesses.