Finance Fund your business by pre-selling your products

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Product pre-sale is the act of selling your products even before producing it. This method usually works for big brands that have already made name. I mean for example, a company that has already been known for some particular thing they produce, so they trying to work on new invention and they want to lunch it by giving their customers some discounts on every penny they buy from the new thing they just invented. This Is like a way of raising funds to support their company on the new kind of thing they just introduced to their buyers. I think this method really works once the awareness has been created, it will help it to get attention easily. I strongly recommend this.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of the present situation of the empty land near our home. It was sold to a developer but the payment was not in full yet. The developer's agents are already selling the townhouses that are still to be constructed. If that kind of marketing succeeds then the developer can construct the buildings with the money of the buyers.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This kind of method only works for businesses that have established themselves and have a lot of customer base. It doesn't really make sense for businesses that have not established because you will definitely not make any sales through pre selling your products. A lot of cryptocurrency projects do it to raise money.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am not sure if you can actually pre-sale your products as a small business owner. However, this can be done only by big companies that are well established and have loyal customers. For example, if Apple or Samsung announces new handsets, they can start preselling the phone even before the phones manufactured.