Finance Funding your business with fundraising

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Fundraising is a way of assisting people who are in need of money for some certain reasons which are important, probably for a live saving surgery and so on. This method can be used to fund your business if you happen to be an entrepreneur who is facing a financial challenges in his business. This is usually done online, there are some websites which are created for things like this, you can call for financial assistance on these sites and you can get some crowdfunding from the people, you can also do this on social media platforms, who knows, if your business idea is worth supporting, I am sure you might get some philanthropists attention, who are interested in sponsoring you

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I know some people that have used this platform successfully to raise fund for themselves but it doesn't work for everyone. To make sure you earn people's sympathy, you must either be a celebrity or you are referred by a celebrity. This is the case in my country, I cnt say of other countries.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In my second business I raised some funds to augment my capital via fund raising. But I invited only my friends and relatives for a little amount that would be their share on my business. It was like an informal corporation with informal stocks. With strangers I don't think I could get more funds for the capital. It is not easy to convince people.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Fundraising can be an interesting way to fund your business. You can try offline fundraising or online fundraising, the choice is yours. In any case, you will be able to accumulate enough capital to start a business or refinance your business. However, in order to generate a lot of funds, you will have to market well

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Fundraising doesn't work in my country especially online one. The only time I can guarantee the workability of online fund raising is if the person who's seeking the fund is a celebrity. Aside that, it will be difficult to raise the fund but it will be easier to raise among families.

Phabbyfundz

Fundraising can also be a reliable or good way to create funds for a business .for all entrepreneur whose Ideas or business ideas are still trapped in their mental banks and hasn't been able to bring those ideas into existence , because of lack of capital or funds to start your business.
A method to put into play here I'd fundraising where you meet people who are capable of funding your business maybe organising a program where you can solicit for money and the start up your business.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have read alot about crowdfunding but I have never tried to see if it can work for me. If I can actually get people willing to fundraise for me to start a business then it can be a really great thing. The problem is just having to convince people to actually help you.