Futures trading

Tonyverse

What are the risk of futures trading on crypto currency apps?I've been studying around the whole idea of futures trading on a couple crypto currency apps but I'd like to know some of the risks involved from a larger crowd before going into it?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Future trading is very risky and it is advisable not to to trade on future except you are skilled I think it. It is very important to know the candle pattern before trading in future. You must know how to set your position, use an apt leverages snd many more before trading there. If you don't know all these, your money can be gone within a minute. I will advice you to stick to spot trading while learning what future trading is from the expert and not YouTube.

Kingstone

There are a few apps you can use to trade futures. Binance and ByBit are two of the commonest apps I know people are using to trade Futures. But Binance is popular. While beginning to trade on Binance, you will be warned that it is a risky trade and you must some videos and even answer some questions to know if you are an expert or not. It is not easy to trade futures. As far as I am concerned, most people trade futures based on signals.

Victorial

Futures trading is very risky I guess. When I see Binance, I can't just stop wondering how to go about it. I have many questions to ask but who to ask. Are the indicators editable? Can I add my indicators? Can I remove some indicators? It is just different from Meta trader 4 and 5. I love these two. I guess one can follow the crypto pair on meta traders with the indicators and place the order on Binance or any other app since they are the same