generate passive income!!! This is the way!!!

Hey guys! I found a unique service and I want to share it with you! It’s called CryptoTab Browser and it’s the world’s first browser with a built-in mining feature. You just use it as a normal browser and earn Bitcoins at the same time. Isn’t that cool? You don't need any additional programs. You should definitely try it!
Don’t miss this opportunity, let me know if your interested and I will definitely show you how.

Donkiz

Thanks for the information, please I'm actually hearing this for the first time and doesn't know how things like this works, therefore I will like you to explain how it works a little bit more for proper understanding.

From the look of things, this crypto tab browser is a normal browser like chrome, opera, etc. and people earns bitcoins while browsing with the browser, so it's there a wallet space in the browser that holds the earned bitcoins or is there a way to link a bitcoin wallet to the browser?

Also how do the earning work, is there some specific keywords that one must use while browsing in order to earn or you just earn while doing random browsing with the browser? And how much is the earning calculated is it per search, or per click, or per sec/min, or as the spirit leads?