Genre of tv shows with emotional effect

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am posting this topic that is based on my observation. When the tv at home is showing a drama story I have noticed that the viewers had the tendency to cry especially when the scene is about a child and an adult which is heart-rending so to speak.

Sometimes I let the living room tv with that kind of show but more often I would ask them to change channels. Watching a story that can make you cry means you will be stressed. That is the issue with seniors who are addicted to soap. They often see the “crying scenes” that can make them very sad. Sometimes they would even lose sleep over those scenes. Isn’t that to your disadvantage to watch something that would make you sad? That is why I love comedy shows because it makes me smile.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't it is about 5he seniors alone it does affect anyone that can really get emotional about simple things like seeing a sad scene on TV.. for me anything with viewers discretion I don't see because I know I can't handle the after effects.so I do same with sad movie