Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is definitely an old post but I want to clear something here that a lot of people do not understand. Every day we will be hearing about different kinds of airdrops going on on telegram and a lot of people have fought for a lot of scams which I have actually been a member of such groups. I want to tell you that any air drop that does not require referrals is definitely one of the best because I have benefited from such. Those scam ones will always make referrals mandatory and I don't bother myself with them.
Many airdrops have proved itselves to be scam.Infact, the telegram has been the home to most scam and failed airdrops. Some of them asks for Ethereum to be given before they give their worthless coins. Most times when you send the Ethereum, you will get no coin or when you get it, it will never worth anything.

Richee84

Am interested, please send the link. I hope is a genuine airdrop cause is not easy to find that kind of airdrop giving airdrop worth of $1000 to everyone that participate in it. But if u are so sure about it kindly give out the link so we can also benefit from the opportunity.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is definitely an old post but I want to clear something here that a lot of people do not understand. Every day we will be hearing about different kinds of airdrops going on on telegram and a lot of people have fought for a lot of scams which I have actually been a member of such groups. I want to tell you that any air drop that does not require referrals is definitely one of the best because I have benefited from such. Those scam ones will always make referrals mandatory and I don't bother myself with them.

H

henrylipata1

Hello,
Who has a Telegram account?

I will give you the link to earn $1000 straight into your ethereum wallet
no much task;
Like and follow the twitter,
that's all you have to do,
Withdrawal is on-going
Hurry now!!

Comment "interested" or message me for the info
how to earn free that kind of big money?

A

abelb2505

Hola,
¿Quién tiene una cuenta de Telegram?

Le daré el enlace para ganar $ 1000 directamente en su billetera ethereum
no hay mucha tarea;
Me gusta y sigue el twitter,
eso es todo lo que tienes que hacer,
La abstinencia está en curso
¡¡Date prisa ahora !!

Comenta "interesado" o envíame un mensaje para obtener informacióninfo m
mas info