Earn Money Get 50€/$60 from CoinSmart - Best Crypto Offer of the Moment - Almost Worldwide

cashmania

CoinSmart is a Canadian exchange, founded in 2018 that recently launched in Europe (UK included)

They just bumped the bonus for inviting - Referral bonus boosted 4x

crypto.coinsmart.com/register?promo= Ref-yvME2b

Refer as many friends as you can by April 30th and get a $60 CAD referral bonus when they fund their account. They also get $15 CAD.

As a new user we get $15 CAD. As an inviting user we get $60 CAD.

You will need to make a bank deposit (EUR) to your Coinsmart details --- this is free and can be done via SEPA transfer with Revolut, Bitwala, or any other EUR bank --- Revolut deposits are credited within hours.

The deposit should be worth at least $100 CAD (so 70€/£60/$80 is more than fine). Coinsmart will email you confirming the deposit. Shortly after they will add the reward to your balance.

Steps
  1. Sign up using my (make sure code "Ref-yvME2b" is showing) | No code = no bonus!
  2. Sign up and verify
  3. Make a fiat deposit of at least $100 CAD (~70EUR equivalent to be safe)
  4. They'll add $15 CAD reward in up to 10 days per terms (in reality, it's deposited shortly after the bank deposit)
  5. When the reward is added, you can use the full balance at your own will : Withdraw it. Buy crypto. Withdraw crypto. Etc...

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
No one can resist this amazing opportunity am also interested in what i can generate a passive income and put an additional income to the table which is a welcomed development but the challenge lies in the technical correctness or should i say accuracy of this information because of our previous experiences. They will promise heaven on earth but eventually end up not fulfilling or keep their end of the bargain.