Get free Litecoin in this cloud mining site (Freeltc.cc)

Mertayasa

Cloud mining site is one of the way to mining free cryptocurrency. There are a lot of cloud mining you can find in internet. They can be any kind of coins such as bitcoin, litecoin, doge coins and many more. But you should very aware about cloud mining, because most of them is a scam site. It't not all the cloud mining is a scam site, that's way thorough this post I share the legit one.

Screenshot_20210726-122327_YouTube.jpg

Just go to the site, after that create your account for free. Simply add your litecoin address and secure with pin or password. Once you sign up you'ii get free 2000 GH/s as sign up bonus, it's means you can your mining for free. This site is very strict with their rules and regulations. The things you shouldn't do when accessing this site are create more than one account, using Vpn and make fake referral. Their system will truck you and definitely banned your account without any notice. So don't do it, it's better use this site according to the rule.
Another thing you should know is in order to make for withdrawal you need to make some deposite in this site, I recommend to add minimum one.​

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I will try this website and thank you for telling us about this website. You are right. Most of the free mining websites become a scam very quickly and I really doubt if this website will stay for a long time or not. It has a domain of "cc" at the end. So, I do not think that it is very reliable sites because domains like these are usually used by scammers albeit "dot com" domains can also be used by scammmers. I have tried browsing the site and the website looks good and professionally designed. We can only hope that it does not become a scam.

Mertayasa

I will try this website and thank you for telling us about this website. You are right. Most of the free mining websites become a scam very quickly and I really doubt if this website will stay for a long time or not. It has a domain of "cc" at the end. So, I do not think that it is very reliable sites because domains like these are usually used by scammers albeit "dot com" domains can also be used by scammmers. I have tried browsing the site and the website looks good and professionally designed. We can only hope that it does not become a scam.
That's way since the site is new and still paying we should join it as soon as possible. Cloud mining site is very risky to become a scam site, I think when the owner of the site feel enough to earn, they will close the site. After that they will create a new website again, that\s what I hear about this kind of site.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
So, I have personally checked this website and it seems that they are not worth it. They are paying very low amounts on free mining package and I am sure they will close the site after becoming a scam. I would definitely never advise anyone to invest in this site at all.

Destinyfejiro

Cloud mining site is one of the way to mining free cryptocurrency. There are a lot of cloud mining you can find in internet. They can be any kind of coins such as bitcoin, litecoin, doge coins and many more. But you should very aware about cloud mining, because most of them is a scam site. It't not all the cloud mining is a scam site, that's way thorough this post I share the legit one.

View attachment 46705

Just go to the site, after that create your account for free. Simply add your litecoin address and secure with pin or password. Once you sign up you'ii get free 2000 GH/s as sign up bonus, it's means you can your mining for free. This site is very strict with their rules and regulations. The things you shouldn't do when accessing this site are create more than one account, using Vpn and make fake referral. Their system will truck you and definitely banned your account without any notice. So don't do it, it's better use this site according to the rule.
Another thing you should know is in order to make for withdrawal you need to make some deposite in this site, I recommend to add minimum one.​
Have done a lot of free mining site and have learnt a thing or two on how to easily identify a scam site and this one fits all the criteria .firstly,it ends with cc with seems like a scam though even dot com can also be scam too.
In addition , it needs you to deposit before withdrawing that's a red flag for me , cause instead of me depositing why can't you simply withdraw it from my earnings.
Moreover , it seems it new so I'm sure one time it won't work again