Get Paid to Write Get paid 0.1$+ Per an article you write

Evindu

Hey guys , Looking to earn an extra income by working online?

I am a Website admin & I need more articles on E-money for my site. If you know on how to earn money online you are invited to write articles for my blog. Depending on the qualities I will pay you 0.1$+ per an article containing more than 500words (Minimum reward per article = 0.1$) . Payouts are done by Paypal/ Bitcoin . So, if you are interested please reply this including your email address.

Attention ; Please submit your own articles, which haven't published on web.

Have you a Healthy & nice day
Thank you

Are you asking people to write 500+ articles for 1 cent? I don't mean to sound rude but that is very low. I see you have put a plus sign after the amount but maybe you should mention how far you are prepared to raise it based on the quality of the article. We can get 6 cents just for writing a 100 word forum post here or 8 cents for putting up a thread. I'm sure you would get a better response if you explained how much the maximum amount would be.

I could be wrong and I wish you the very best of luck with your website.

I think he has said $0.1 which is 10 cents and not 1 but even 10 cents for an article of that many words doesn't sound reasonable. I think anything less than $1 is not giving a try for a money related article. However, a general post for fun is okay for anything from 50 cents to $1 but $0.1 will attract no writers for him. I hope he will think over his offer and amend it to attract posters.

Are you asking people to write 500+ articles for 1 cent? I don't mean to sound rude but that is very low. I see you have put a plus sign after the amount but maybe you should mention how far you are prepared to raise it based on the quality of the article. We can get 6 cents just for writing a 100 word forum post here or 8 cents for putting up a thread. I'm sure you would get a better response if you explained how much the maximum amount would be.

I could be wrong and I wish you the very best of luck with your website.
Yes, you are right.I considered about this case.So, I will pay 0.1$ for every 100 words (then I will give 0.5$ per 500 words). Thank you very much for helping.

I think he has said $0.1 which is 10 cents and not 1 but even 10 cents for an article of that many words doesn't sound reasonable. I think anything less than $1 is not giving a try for a money related article. However, a general post for fun is okay for anything from 50 cents to $1 but $0.1 will attract no writers for him. I hope he will think over his offer and amend it to attract posters.
Yes, you are also right.I considered about this case.But I haven't enough budget to spend more for my site as it is still in development mode. So, I will pay 0.1$ for every 100 words (then I will give 0.5$ per 500 words). Thank you very much for helping.

I have just submitted an article to a magazine company that pays $1 per word. My article is 3300 words. I must be honest that your pricing appears ridiculous to me. If you had made it $0.1 per word that will be quite reasonable. As a new website you need quality contents rich with SEO to rank on google, as traffic is the only drive to achieving your blogging goals.

Interesting, I am on the web for the last 18 years and the maximum I saw per word was 0.40, and that too to level 3 writers (level 1 were getting 18 cents per word) However, $1 per word is undoubtedly a great amount and a really wonderful earning for 3300 words. All the best for your future posts for that magazine. I would like to know your username and the name of the magazine so I could read your article there. Thanks in advance and my best wishes!

Interesting, I am on the web for the last 18 years and the maximum I saw per word was 0.40, and that too to level 3 writers (level 1 were getting 18 cents per word) However, $1 per word is undoubtedly a great amount and a really wonderful earning for 3300 words. All the best for your future posts for that magazine. I would like to know your username and the name of the magazine so I could read your article there. Thanks in advance and my best wishes!
You are not likely to search and find my articles with their overwhelming contents. However you can search on google ''eatingwell'' to avoid being band for posting urls here. The article submission page is quite tricky, you there for need to dig.trendri.png

I have just submitted an article to a magazine company that pays $1 per word. My article is 3300 words. I must be honest that your pricing appears ridiculous to me. If you had made it $0.1 per word that will be quite reasonable. As a new website you need quality contents rich with SEO to rank on google, as traffic is the only drive to achieving your blogging goals.
You are right but I was finding ways to earn online since 2016. But still, I have earned only $20 using Bitcoin(On this December). If you know any way can you share it with us, please....

You are right but I was finding ways to earn online since 2016. But still, I have earned only $20 using Bitcoin(On this December). If you know any way can you share it with us, please....
I'm a crypto enthusiast too and I must say it's good to invest in bitcoin. The smartest and the easiest way to make money as a newbie is a guide I have got a sale right to on Payhip. It shows you how to get 5000 followers on a new facebook fan page in 7 days and use along with Clickbank to generate at least $500 on daily bases. I realized the guide is even helping Africans who have so much restrictions in making money online from their locations. I think the reason is because it has unsaturated method and easy steps. You can find out more and read reviews of users in the image below.

Mildred.png

Yes, you are right.I considered about this case.So, I will pay 0.1$ for every 100 words (then I will give 0.5$ per 500 words). Thank you very much for helping.
This rate is better than the old one. I can do that if I want to write for fun or have some articles lying in my notepad. What topics do you want and how do we proceed?

This rate is better than the old one. I can do that if I want to write for fun or have some articles lying in my notepad. What topics do you want and how do we proceed?
Thank you for considering this. I am finding articles on ways of Earning Money Online .

I'm a crypto enthusiast too and I must say it's good to invest in bitcoin. The smartest and the easiest way to make money as a newbie is a guide I have got a sale right to on Payhip. It shows you how to get 5000 followers on a new facebook fan page in 7 days and use along with Clickbank to generate at least $500 on daily bases. I realized the guide is even helping Africans who have so much restrictions in making money online from their locations. I think the reason is because it has unsaturated method and easy steps. You can find out more and read reviews of users in the image below.

View attachment 43200
Thank you very much. It seems to be nice. I will see.

Hey guys , Looking to earn an extra income by working online?

I am a Website admin & I need more articles on E-money for my site. If you know on how to earn money online you are invited to write articles for my blog. Depending on the qualities I will pay you 0.1$+ per an article containing more than 500words (Minimum reward per article = 0.1$) . Payouts are done by Paypal/ Bitcoin . So, if you are interested please reply this including your email address.

Attention ; Please submit your own articles, which haven't published on web.

Have you a Healthy & nice day
Thank you
I see that you are from Sri Lanka. You say that you earned $20 since 2016. You can start your job in Microworkers or CPA Grip. I hope you will get response.