Get paid for visiting websites

niche

Verified member
The value of a website depends to a large extent on the number and quality of visitors to the website, the time they spend at the website. Though Google officially claims that content quality is the main factor affecting the ranking, the fact remains that content can be easily copied. There are also a large number of websites with poor quality content ranking well in search results. So a large number of website owners are paying internet users for visiting their website, checking the various pages. The paid to click websites are paying very less for each visitor and the number of paid to click websites is reducing. There are some microjob websites which are paying more money for each visit, typically $0.03 per visit. Do you use microjob or paid to click websites to find new websites? If yes, which website do you use and how much does this website pay for each visit?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This is similar to pay to click money making programs. The truth is that money making model like this are not sustainable. it will take you a long period of time before you can make decent amount from money making programs like this. It is even prefer to go into blogging than doing this time wasting program.

Last edited:

Nite

Valued Contributor
In the past, I tried paid to click sites and micro job sites, and none have given me a decent earning. So, I don't find it worth paying a visit on either of these type of sites. I use my time on other sites which can provide me good returns of my hard work.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
On microjob sites you don't just have to visit a website to earn, you will have to do certain tasks as well such as clicking ads, visiting multiple pages, signing up, etc. However, if you want to earn by visiting websiites, microjob sites are the good platform where there are lot of paid to visit jobs.

niche

Verified member
Lamia5765 has mentioned the name of one microjob website which is paying $0.03 or more for visiting the website. The user should visit at least 5 or 7 pages on the website and record details correctly in the form. There are other GPT websites which pay visitors for reading news, but the user is paid after reading 40 pages, spending 10 seconds at least on each page.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am not aware of any get paid to site or micro job site that pays 3 cents for visiting a single website. However, there are a few websites that pay for commenting on sites and social media networks. There was a time when easyhits4u used to pay its members for surfing website but now they have discountinued the program.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If you work for a get paid to click platform like click star, it would very difficult to make money from their get paid to click program. The reason is that most of their advertisers are not making money from the advert campaign their run on the platform, though they are cheaper compare to other advert platform. So the advertisers dump the platform and go for reputable platform like Google adword.

niche

Verified member
Most of the Google adwords advertisers do not appear to be bothered about click fraud, they are making enough money. Advertising with Google adwords helps their business in other ways. So on the microjob websites, there are a large number of orders for paid to visit work, 800+ websites are advertised, each paying $0.03 per visit

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Anything that related with get paid to post is not sustainable. Because the business model is based on fraud. Most of the PTC website will attract advertisers with new advertisement rate and guarantee them high click-through rate. They will recruit people to click on those ads for them. They are the only one making game and advertiser will lose their money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Personally I do not like paid to click website because of their little earning rate but most of the time I'll concentrate on paid to post website because that is the most suitable one for me ,there are a lot of paid to post website people can make money from such as cash time forum and forums coin.. they are the best paid to post website I know and it's possible to make money with them.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This type of money making method are not sustainable. It cannot serve someone for a long period of time not to talk of relying on them. I think it will be very good to engage in freelancing for someone who wants to make consistent income online. I even prefer get paid to post forums than the one you are promoting in your post.

niche

Verified member
Before 2010, Neobux was paying users in India properly for clicking on ads and referrals. After 2010, some users with a large number of referrals on Neobux found that their account was hijacked or stolen, so that someone else could make money. So though Neobux remains popular, it is not suitable for everyone.

D

Deleted member 28127

This website pays for visiting different websites...
Check out it is FREE..
Neobux.com
I have read a successive negative review about Neobux. It is not about the site is legit or scam but if you purchase gold membership and rent referrals then the website will rent you a list of bots even you recycle referrals he rents new bots and this is not legit by calculation rented referrals aren't profitable at all, in expected use the site rent real referral, not bots.

D

Deleted member 28127

While a majority of websites at Picoworkers require visits of 10 pages, there are other websites which require 5 or 7 page visits only and there is no PCODE provided. When there are fewer page visits to be completed for the task, how is the webmaster tracking the visitor, are they using Google analytics or other software?
The majority of webmaster that doesn't using PCODE are using Google Analytics you can find a webmaster requiring 5 or 7 pages only and requiring PCODE or the reverse operation means a webmaster requiring 10 pages or 20 pages and requiring PCODE. The reason behind these two choices some webmasters wants to check your time and browser used because some people use Brave Browser then webmaster doesn't earn nothing. If webmaster is using PCODE means the articles will be fully inacessible until changing from Brave Browser to another browser or disabling your adblocker extension.

D

Deleted member 28127

To be frank, 0,03 $ per visit is a kind of micro job basically on Picoworkers based on PCODE. When you visit 10 pages then you will get a PCODE to provide as proof of work. Webmaster installs a script delivered by the Picoworkers team in his blog to auto-generate this proof as proof of work. Earning can from ads displayed as you google blog then visit slowly 10 sites and visit two random sites and finish by getting PCODE.