Payout options:
Bitcoin,Paypal
PROOF:

lootup2.jpg

LINK HERE

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the short review of the website. Though the review is short it has all what most members may want to know about the website. Please how many days did it take the poster to meet up with their minimums withdrawal. I think that is all I have for now

Comment

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the short review of the website. Though the review is short it has all what most members may want to know about the website. Please how many days did it take the poster to meet up with their minimums withdrawal. I think that is all I have for now
Including me that is just the first time I am hearing about this and if they are really paying I think it is something we should just try it out to see how it goes as long as it is a website that we can easily make money and not the one that will take ages for us to make something. I am open for any opportunities that we can make money online.

Comment

Juen15

Verified member
Undoubtedly, lootup is a legit site. I have got my first payout from the site just by doing daily spins. I was very lucky to get 500 points so I was able to make a withdrawal right away.
Earn 10% points from your refferals

See also my proof of payment:

Screenshot_20211009_083859.jpg

Comment

Hennie

Even if this is little money, it can eventually add up, most millionaires started with nothing, earning a dollar here and there.

Comment