Alext1997

Would you like to get paid for liking,posting and watching videos???Then you should love this method!This method is 100% worldwide and you can even work from your mobile device!
You can also advertise for free,get likes,increase your website traffic and much more!!!You can literally promote anything in this site and you can earn money with a small work a day!Also you can get free followers and reposts!This method is one of my favourites and beginner friendly!Also you can cashout at any payment method you want!Join here!

Mertayasa

I was work in this kind of site before, the jobs is very simple which are we just need to like and watch the you tube videos. It's a legit way to earn money but very low amount.
You should explain how much we can earn or may be if you post your payment proof will much better.
Anyway I'ii try your recommend site, and sign up through your referral link.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Would you like to get paid for liking,posting and watching videos???Then you should love this method!This method is 100% worldwide and you can even work from your mobile device!
You can also advertise for free,get likes,increase your website traffic and much more!!!You can literally promote anything in this site and you can earn money with a small work a day!Also you can get free followers and reposts!This method is one of my favourites and beginner friendly!Also you can cashout at any payment method you want!Join here!
I just registered on the site but you can't make withdrawal from it . The points accumulated are only meant for advertisements. But if you feel that their Is a way to make withdrawal, tell us how we can go about it . You can even show us proof of withdrawal that you made . What I found on the site is completely different

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Though I have just registered too and I have seen several withdrawal proofs but I don't know if they are legit or not because sometimes that could be made up to get referrals. But I have done some work on the site, by liking peoples page on Facebook and on Instagram as well. And I have earned some valid points doing so... I hope I get paid when I reach the minimum threshold for withdrawal. If not, it will be a complete waste of time.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Wow,this sounds interesting, making money online for liking,posting and watching videos?is it in a site or YouTube?a lot of people don't like making money online by watching videos because most of the site they work with pays low,you can subscribe your phone just to make money,but at the end of the day you see that it's waste.