Get Paid To Post: Nevada Magazine And Transitions Abroad

Holicent

VIP Contributor
1. Nevada Magazine
Nevada Magazine is the official state tourism publication, and the majority of their readers are avid travelers. As a result, you will have the opportunity to write for a high-quality publication with an enthusiastic readership.

How much will each post cost?

They pay a level pace of $100 or $200 relying upon the task and you get the installment to your PayPal id not long after your post going live on their site.

Themes they cover:

Related to Nevada You can also select stories for the larger cities of Nevada, such as Elko, Tonopah, Fallon, Reno, and Las Vegas, among others. You can also select stories for the rural towns and regions of Nevada.

2. Transitions Abroad
Transitions Abroad is one of the most read travel websites, receiving more than 8,000,000 visitors annually. As a result, you will receive payment in addition to excellent exposure for your content.

How much will each post cost?

Depending on how much traffic they anticipate the submission will generate over time, it can cost anywhere from $50 to $150 for an article with 1500 to 2000 words or more. Initial freelance submissions typically result in a $100 average payment. PayPal is used to make payments.

They talk about:

Budget travel for family and adventure travel for festivals, among other things.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am not a US citizen and I have never been to Nevada or United States to be precise, therefore, I might never be able to write articles related to Nevada. Well, I can do some research and come up with an article but I am not sure if they will accept my article because the article will lack first person perspective as it is only based on research and not on personal experience. Well, the second magazine, Transitions Abroad can be useful to me because I have been to other countries and live din foreign countries, albeit for a short time. Base don my experience, I might be able to come up with a good article. The pay rate is really good so I will take a cue to do some research about the site and try to attempt to write on the site. Even if I am not accepted., I can publish the article on my own blog.