Get Paid To Post on Insuredforum.com

Fecoms

VIP Contributor
Staff member
InsuredForum.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid for creating quality threads related to Insurance, Debt and Personal Finance only. Every useful and relevant content you create earn you rewards in USD. You will earn $0.0003 - $0.06 per threads / post on the forums.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread and Post: Creating a forum topic - 30 Minimum words - Credit $0.0003 - $0.06
  2. Liked post and Reaction: Someone else liked or reacted to your post - Credit $0.0003
  3. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log in each day - Credit $0.0015
  4. Reply: Someone else reply to your post - Credit $0.0065
  5. Referral: Earn extra $1 for each valid referral.
Verification process:
Step 1: User must create at least 10 posts and 10 quality threads that are well written, accurate, grammatically correct and original content.
Step 2: After you submit your 30 posts, request for verification by notifying the admin.
Payout
  • Minimum Payout - $4 and maximum - 20$ via PayPal, Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency) or (Bank Transfer for Nigerians).
  • Withdrawals
Number 1 Rules: We will remove the credits/earnings given for plagiarized (copy & past), irrelevant and duplicate threads that violate the Forum posting

Last edited:

Sikapa

Verified member
I will like to say thank you for informing as about this new way of making money online. To be frank I really appreciate this kind of thread because it is giving me another chance to make money online. If I will ask this new forum sounds like that of Trendri because it has many things to do in common, or is it owned by the same person who owned Trendri?

I'm just curious about it and if possible I just want know.

Fecoms

VIP Contributor
Staff member
The forum is managed by Trendri owner. InsuredForum may look similar to this current site, but will be mainly dedicated to insurance content.

Mika

VIP Contributor
It is definitely a good opportunity to make extra money for those who can write and who know the topic. I can understand why this insurance niche forum was created. Insurance is high traffic keyword, different variations of this keyword get thousands of monthly traffic. Insurance is also a high CPC keyword, advertisers pay a lot of money to target different variations of this keyword. Good luck to the admin who created a good website. However, the only issue I have with joining this new site is the requirements for test posts. Writing 15 posts and 15 threads for approval is quite a high requirement. Why the existing users of Trendri cannot start using the website without going through test posting? Why can't I be judged based on what I have posted here? (because the owner is the same, right). Please give some leverage to the Trendri members so that they don't have to do test posting.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's nice development by our own admin, I'm contented at this time with trendri. But with time, if I have much time in me I can devote to the new forum. I agree with what @Mika said, we members here shouldn't be judged by test posts, we've already created much here. I think admin should look into it, and give some privileges to the existing members in this forum. Even if admin doesn't want to grant auto approval, he can reduce the test requirements, five (5) posts requirement is okay to me. It will be too demanding to generate fifteen high quality content in the forum, especially now that I have my own projects which I'm taking care of..

btaliat

VIP Contributor
@Fecoms. Kudos to you newly acquired website. I wish the site is grown just like the existing one, Trendri. I will like you to look into what @Mika said. I think the members of the existing Trendri doesn't need to go through the process of verification. We have been part and parcel of your website and you know what we are capabling of doing. Honestly, the verification process has made me slowed down in joining the platoform.

Secondly, do you have the intention of creating more niches to the website? It will be better if some niches like football and other things that can attract the youth can still be added to the niche. The three niches mentioned on the website will surely limit people that want to partake in the website. I will want you to check the performance of those three niches that you created on Trendri, you will notice that not many topics are written on them compare to other niche.

Lastly, I don't think the payment still need to be the same with Trendri. There should be some different from the way Trendri operates. The only thing I notice is awarding points to like which I see as not enough to convince people to leave Trendri to work on the new site.

Fecoms

VIP Contributor
Staff member
It is definitely a good opportunity to make extra money for those who can write and who know the topic. I can understand why this insurance niche forum was created. Insurance is high traffic keyword, different variations of this keyword get thousands of monthly traffic. Insurance is also a high CPC keyword, advertisers pay a lot of money to target different variations of this keyword. Good luck to the admin who created a good website. However, the only issue I have with joining this new site is the requirements for test posts. Writing 15 posts and 15 threads for approval is quite a high requirement. Why the existing users of Trendri cannot start using the website without going through test posting? Why can't I be judged based on what I have posted here? (because the owner is the same, right). Please give some leverage to the Trendri members so that they don't have to do test posting.
@Mika with your explanation you have defined the purpose of Insuredforum being a Niche site mainly for insurance content.

I agree with you that Trendri members should a kind of advantage without requirements to join. Trust I have thought about that, but we don’t want everyone to be part of the Insuredforum except those who have knowledge or ideas about insurance so we could avoid having trash post.

Based on your suggestion, members on Trendri will be required to create only 6 threads and 6 post as requirement to join.

@btaliat the forum it’s a niche site, and there is no intention to add sport or political niche, because the main purpose have already been stated by @Mika

The forum can’t pay much higher than Trendri for now based on the fact that, there won’t be much revenue to cover for high expenses, as a result we only need few members and other users will join through generated traffic.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Insuredforum.com looks interesting. Insurance falls under the finance sector, so that makes it a very profitable and competitive niche. Fecoms, Thanks for considering about Trendri members and reducing the post requirement to join the forum.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I will soon join it, I am on mobile, so have speed problem in making post, and the posts are not easy to type when you use mobile.
It is easy to moderate a site on mobile than making posts,
Yet I am trying to keep giving content contribution by making quality posts daily.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Wow so the site is finally here hurray!! Am so happy and I think I will join that site too, thanks for reducing the minimum requirements for trendri members to become a PTP member there its appreciated sincerely.

You actually thought well trendri is getting full with people but because of the requirements before they can become a PTP member most of them have left 😂😂😂 its only the legit ones that stays, instead of taking registration fee like other websites you choose original contents, you choose to be legit.

I always blame myself for not discovering about trendri before now but I know it was God's wish for me to join and be a part of this forum this year thank you @Fecoms

Fecoms

VIP Contributor
Staff member
Wow so the site is finally here hurray!! Am so happy and I think I will join that site too, thanks for reducing the minimum requirements for trendri members to become a PTP member there its appreciated sincerely.

You actually thought well trendri is getting full with people but because of the requirements before they can become a PTP member most of them have left 😂😂😂 its only the legit ones that stays, instead of taking registration fee like other websites you choose original contents, you choose to be legit.

I always blame myself for not discovering about trendri before now but I know it was God's wish for me to join and be a part of this forum this year thank you @Fecoms
I understand everyone views and also thanks for your understanding. The main intention of the site wasn't supposed to be involved in PTP, but few person requested and I considered. Already their are premium authors who are paid for long content to enable the forum generate good traffic from google. Nevertheless the post count requirements is now reduced and daily post count increased.

Hassanbenjamin

InsuredForum.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid for creating quality threads related to Insurance, Debt and Personal Finance only. Every useful and relevant content you create earn you rewards in USD. You will earn $0.0003 - $0.06 per threads / post on the forums.

Posting Rating:

Verification process:

Step 1: User must create at least 10 posts and 10 quality threads that are well written, accurate, grammatically correct and original content.
Step 2: After you submit your 30 posts, request for verification by notifying the admin.
Payout
  • Minimum Payout - $4 and maximum - 20$ via PayPal, Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency) or (Bank Transfer for Nigerians).
  • Withdrawals
Number 1 Rules: We will remove the credits/earnings given for plagiarized (copy & past), irrelevant and duplicate threads that violate the Forum posting
That is a good one from you but one question I want to ask is that you know how and what we do on this particular platform, I am talking in respect to the number of tasks we carry out and the returns we get to serve as a compensation for the job done. How can you as a matter of fact explain in simple terms the way the platform works and the compensational packages they put in place for the user and how worthy a platform it is to earn the trust of anyone who is of the intention to start something with them? Kind regards.

E

eldavis

The idea is quit nice though, creating a forum that is mainly focus on a single topic, this would completely eliminate irrelevant contents from spreading in the site and it would be a lot easier to cross check every content that comes into the site. Though this would definitely limit the kind of members that comes into the site, as not everyone has an idea about insurance. Myself personally do not have any knowledge about insurance.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I missed seeing this since the 25th of June oh wow! didn't know that the much anticipated site is here. I would have joined since the first day I'm just seeing it now. Admin you would have made it registered on our notification just like you do with other messages maybe you didn't just want a lot of people knowing about it.

I will be checking it out immediately I finished typing this post. I like insurance content as I don't only gets to post I also learn about them and how they can be useful to my daily doings. Good that you are considering the members that are really active already on trendri.

I hope you would be able to make it grow just has you have been able to succeed with trendri. I wish you the very best as I look to you having more niches and giving us more ways of making money.

Fecoms

VIP Contributor
Staff member
To allow PTP members to receive more credit for their comments, post credit has increased from 0.003-0.004 per word.

isaac01

That's actually a good idea to earn money online, I'll definitely try out the forum, I hope well all like it there, the forum seems to look the same but it's having some little difference.

Activator230822

Verified member
As for me I thank you admin for coming up with again with another amazing Paid to post forum whereby we can interact with the community and exchange ideas about insurance matters. As far as I am concerned insurance issues are quite challenging among the society that we live in. Quite a good number of the insurance users have no idea or don't understand how their relative insurance policies works or entitles. So having a forum like this with us here on the internet can be really a game changer in the insurance world.
Here in this forum people will learn, the community will be educated, the society would be sensitised and enlightened too for the matters regarding insurance.