Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024 and Extra $0.008
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept spun content that has been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Thanks for your suggestion(y). I will definitely take into account raising the number of posts or the earning rate as soon as the forum's revenue increases. To enable users to earn more, there will be contests and challenges regularly. Meanwhile, you can consider joining Advisordia to earn more by providing valuable advice and guidance.

Your feedback is valuable, and I appreciate your support in helping Trendri grow.
Thanks for taking this into consideration.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
To keep the forum more engaging and to reward PTP members for their efforts, we will be implementing a new points system starting today. For every post made on the forum, members will earn an extra $0.003 or $0.008 redeemed automatically into their credit. This earning is unlimited and will encourage active participation within the community. After your first few posts of initial credit expire, the extra credit will still be applied to your account, providing an incentive for continued engagement. We hope this new system will inspire more discussions and interactions among our members. Go ahead and post as much as you can and earn extra credit without any limits. Let's make our forum a lively and engaging space for everyone to share their thoughts and ideas.

Mika

VIP Contributor
This is certainly a great feature on Trendri. I have seen similar feature on Forum Coin. After you complete your post limit for standard pay rate, you will still earn from your other forums but with a reduced pay rate. You will be earning 25 percent of the original pay rate. I am not using forums like Referral Index Forum or Discussion Bucks Form but I hear that these forums also allow you to earn extra even after your posting limit with standard pay rate expire.

Etini

Valued Contributor
To keep the forum more engaging and to reward PTP members for their efforts, we will be implementing a new points system starting today. For every post made on the forum, members will earn an extra $0.003 or $0.008 redeemed automatically into their credit. This earning is unlimited and will encourage active participation within the community. After your first few posts of initial credit expire, the extra credit will still be applied to your account, providing an incentive for continued engagement. We hope this new system will inspire more discussions and interactions among our members. Go ahead and post as much as you can and earn extra credit without any limits. Let's make our forum a lively and engaging space for everyone to share their thoughts and ideas.
Let's get things clear please @Fecoms. The credit account which this earnings goes to, can it be withdrawn. If yes, how does one go about withdrawing it because I have some 4 cents on the credits account that I can't do anything with. Also, hope the timer would not take the extra posts into consideration for it to allow you earn the standard rates the following day? Please address these concerns so that we have more clarity. Thanks.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Let's get things clear please @Fecoms. The credit account which this earnings goes to, can it be withdrawn. If yes, how does one go about withdrawing it because I have some 4 cents on the credits account that I can't do anything with. Also, hope the timer would not take the extra posts into consideration for it to allow you earn the standard rates the following day? Please address these concerns so that we have more clarity. Thanks.
The amount you earn on the credit can be withdraw. Whenever you need to withdraw the amount I will move it to the USD and it will add up to your other amount.

The timer doesn't apply any limit on the credit that you earn on the extra post. You earn your standard USD and extra credit whenever you post. When your standard credit limit has reached you can still continuously earn from the extra post you make on threads.

The credit and USD tab are same, they are just split because they can't be merged. Whatever you earn on any of them is valid.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Last edited:

King bell

VIP Contributor
The amount you earn on the credit can be withdraw. Whenever you need to withdraw the amount I will move it to the USD and it will add up to your other amount.

The timer doesn't apply any limit on the credit that you earn on the extra post. You earn your standard USD and extra credit whenever you post. When your standard credit limit has reached you can still continuously earn from the extra post you make on threads.

The credit and USD tab are same, they are just split because they can't be merged. Whatever you earn on any of them is valid.

Let me know if you have further questions.
Hello , how about we have the ability of transferring our credits directly to USD without giving you too much work of having to transfer them yourself?

Etini

Valued Contributor
I will see if this option can be added.
It definitely should be possible to add this option. So many other forums have a secondary forum currency that can easily be converted by the users to the primary currency. I think Referral Index Forum has that. Even the former Post Bucks of a site has it. It would bring so much inconvenience on the part of the admin and the user having to wait for the admin to convert from credits to USD especially if they want to put in a withdrawal request. I think the ability for users to convert credits to USD by themselves would make the removal of the posting limits a perfect innovation.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
It definitely should be possible to add this option. So many other forums have a secondary forum currency that can easily be converted by the users to the primary currency. I think Referral Index Forum has that. Even the former Post Bucks of a site has it. It would bring so much inconvenience on the part of the admin and the user having to wait for the admin to convert from credits to USD especially if they want to put in a withdrawal request. I think the ability for users to convert credits to USD by themselves would make the removal of the posting limits a perfect innovation.
The option for you to transfer your credit to USD yourself is now available, allowing you to easily transfer your funds before withdrawal. Take advantage of this feature to maximize the flexibility and utility of your credit.