Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024 and Extra $0.008
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept spun content that has been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Article option is temporarily disabled, doing some back-end adjustment.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Article option is temporarily disabled, doing some back-end adjustment.

@Fecoms - Okay, sir. Please do enable it and reduce the word count to 500 words because 2100 words is just too much and I do not think that people will read a 2100 words lengthy article. I can contribute well-researched articles in the Health category. Thanks! :)

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Good day Admin @Fecoms

Dear Admin, check my account, the posting timer is too long. I am only posting 10-15 comments per day, after that it shows me post again in the next 15 hours+.

I don't know if it's the new rule now, or I'm the only one affected by it.

I'll be waiting for your feedback,
thank you.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Very good to know. But why only the insurance forum? Other forums on trendri also deserve the increase. It is a move in right direction, and I hope, soon it will be applied to other forums too. Thanks.
Other forums will be increase soon.

KeemoXD

I found the method of earning money on this site interesting, and also here there are several people interested in earning money online, maybe I can find other methods of earning money here on this site

P

pujarani pradhan

I am posting two threads but it does not receive and say you need 20 posts to summit thread, I don't understand please help me......