Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024 and Extra $0.008
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept spun content that has been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
As long as we feel comfortable earning from Trendri, please let endeavor to create more quality threads to generate more traffic to support the PTP. We would like to continue with Paid-To-Post (PTP) for as long as possible.

I've noticed that some members are only posting responses. Please don't feel pressured we only need more useful threads that aren't copied content. We don't ask for much, but you can do your best to discuss or ask questions on any relevant topic of interest to you.

Tips: Questions/ideas about a specific reward application.
  • Fetch Rewards.
  • GG2U.org
  • MyPoints.
  • IBotta
  • Swagbucks.
  • Bitwalking Etc.

Please also note that the forum staff frequently check members post for copying content or irrelevant content and such members are warned or out rightly banned when numerous warnings are insured.

I also want to take this opportunity to congratulate all members and particularly @Good-Guy, @kayode10, for their well-formatted discussions. You will receive a bonus if your threads become viral and generate a lot of traffic from search engines.

Last edited:

Ajebo25

Verified member
This forum have made me develop love for writing especially now that i know it pays members for posting whatever I grab my phone to post a thread a topic will just come in to my head and I will find myself writing about it which I don't even know I could

I thank the admins for creating this forum which has made me found a talent which I didn't know I had and I urge my fellow members to stop the copy and paste on trendi let's make this forum a better place if you don't know what to write find a topic and do research about it and post your research here what this forum needs is organic threads and traffic

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
As long as we feel comfortable earning from Trendri, please let endeavor to create more quality threads to generate more traffic to support the PTP. We would like to continue with Paid-To-Post (PTP) for as long as possible.

I've noticed that some members are only posting responses. Please don't feel pressured we only need more useful threads that aren't copied content. We don't ask for much, but you can do your best to discuss or ask questions on any relevant topic of interest to you.

Tips: Questions/ideas about a specific reward application.
  • Fetch Rewards.
  • GG2U.org
  • MyPoints.
  • IBotta
  • Swagbucks.
  • Bitwalking Etc.

Please also note that the forum staff frequently check members post for copying content or irrelevant content and such members are warned or out rightly banned when numerous warnings are insured.

I also want to take this opportunity to congratulate all members and particularly @Good-Guy, kayode10, for their well-formatted discussions. You will receive a bonus if your threads become viral and generate a lot of traffic from search engines.

Thank You @Fecoms

I would request you to continue the Paid To Post in the future as well because right now Trendri is my main source of income and I do not have a day job. This is why I try so hard to create high-quality posts and threads on Trendri because I view it as my regular job. Losing paid posting on Trendri is like losing my job. Thanks!

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
We need more search engines, engaging content on the Reward Apps and Review website/app forums. I therefore made temporary changes to the credit system, until 21/03/2022. From 22nd of this month the adjustment will be increased to the standard credit.

Please try and accept and adjust to the settings. Another reason to prioritize the aforementioned forums is to keep the content engaged, members who are already creating new content in this section. Once the replies are normalized there settings will be reverted ASAP.

What change's:

High rewards for replies and posts compare other forums.

Thanks for your understanding, and I look forward to seeing your lovely content.

Chase

We need more search engines, engaging content on the Reward Apps and Review website/app forums. I therefore made temporary changes to the credit system, until 21/03/2022. From 22nd of this month the adjustment will be increased to the standard credit.

Please try and accept and adjust to the settings. Another reason to prioritize the aforementioned forums is to keep the content engaged, members who are already creating new content in this section. Once the replies are normalized there settings will be reverted ASAP.

What change's:

Thanks for your understanding, and I look forward to seeing your lovely content.
Ok that’s noted I will also try to adapt to the new changes and I hope when restored it will cum☝️️ with more benefit.

Jasz

VIP Contributor

What change's:

I will try my best as long as these changes will not be permanent, rather improve the System, for the administrator and the users.

Ephy

A
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create a new thread, respond to a post or anyone else post in your thread. Every content you create can earn you rewards. You will earn $0.0005 -$0.132 per threads on the forums, while posts earn you $0.00042 - $0.084.

A few tips to earn for writing a quality post:

Specifically, we are looking for “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial of around a few words). Your post can be in the form of how-to or guides or ways-to. We want each thread to focus on a main point rather than a generic post. Check that your message is original and free of grammar errors.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum topic - 30 Minimum words - Credit $0.0005 -$0.132
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread - 10 Minimum words - Credit $0.00042 - $0.084
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread - Credit $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log in each day - Credit $0.0015
  5. You earn $2 for inviting someone
The better the quality of the thread created the chances of getting a lot of replies for credit. Some forums pay higher e.g. Reward App &
Review Website/Apps forums.

Verification process:
Reward apps

Step 1: User must create at least 10 posts and 20 threads that are well written, accurate, grammatically correct and original content. (This is to check the quality of your post)
Step 2: Your account must be older than 7 days.
Step 3: After you submit your 30 posts, request for verification here to start earning.

Payout
  • Minimum Payout - $4 and maximum - 20$ via PayPal, Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency) or (Bank Transfer for Nigerians).
  • Make your Payout Request / Payment proof here
All Categories pays excluding these once:
  1. General Topics
  2. Support
Number 1 Rules: We will remove the credits/earnings given for plagiarized (copy & past), irrelevant and duplicate threads that violate the Forum posting rules.

And why is that I didn't receive anything from my pending withdrawal and it was deducted from my wallet or trendri account?

E

eldavis

Please I am having issues with the referral part, I have referred some persons but they are not showing under those I have referred, and another issue is that some of them are finding it hard to register, after registration, they get a message saying a confirmation email has been sent, but it is not working. There are some persons I want to refer today but am scared if it would work.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
You need atleast 25 post to be verified.

@Fecoms

I hope you are doing great. Dear admin, kindly increase the credits to standard rates again, as you said that you will increase it again on 22nd March. I have created a few threads for the Rewarding app and Review App/Websites section and I would like to post them. Please kindly increase the credits. Thanks! 🙂

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
The credit system have been slightly improved compared to the recent rate. I also want to make it clear to everyone that the credit may be reduced or increased occasional, based on revenues generated.

The amount earned per content may be raised to a higher amount, if only high quality threads are created for search engine traffic purposes. If a specific user thread generates a lot of traffic from Google Search Engine. Perhaps I will award the member and the report will be made public.

No pressure! Simply create the right content and don't cheat the system. New ways to earn more will be unveiled soon.