Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024 and Extra $0.008
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept spun content that has been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone some members have been found to create a bunch of unusual threads, that will never be searched for on (Google, Bing, Yahoo) search engine or topics that looks duplicate of similar post that already exist in the forum.

Please note that we do not need quantities of topics that serve no purpose to Google Search Engine or Trendri. Because such content is never going to bring traffic to the forum. In the Make Money and Health Forum its obvious, some of the content isn't the type of threads expected after much noticed given. If you are short of ideas, please use Google Search and you find a lot of topic ideas as people looking for the solution.

@Alexandoy pointed out a similar situation at the health forum, and I quote:
In this Health Section it is annoying see a topic that starts with “HEALTH BENEFITS OF” because the list is endless but it is not substantial enough. There would be as many topics with health benefits about fruits, vegetables and even other things like exercise or simply reading. Come on, think of some other title that is interesting and with intelligent approach. Another annoying title is one that starts with “TIPS TO” which is really boring at a glance. Kindly think of a creative title to make it appealing. Another eyesore on the health bored are topics that are duplicates. Check the topics to see for yourself. When I posted about my high cholesterol level there was an instant follow up of a topic about cholesterol. Hey, guys, be original with the topic. It is obvious that you are just getting ideas from the current topics in the health board. Pardon me if you are offended. At least you feel guilty of your mistakes.

These are some threads that will hardly be searched for or threads that are similar to existing threads.
12.PNG 5.PNG
4.PNG
2.PNG

• Be sure not to simply duplicate the content of others or rewrite an old idea that makes less sense.
  • Show some creativity. Your threads should focus on being useful. How will your post help readers via google search?
  • Practical, actionable advice is what readers want with easy to follow steps.
  • Use key words in a strategic manner. A keyword is a word or phrase that someone might search for that summarizes the topic of a webpage or threads.
  • Make readability a priority.
  • Don't ask questions when you already know the answer, it's an awkward way to earn credits.
Please refrain from publishing content that will never benefit the search engine because we will not need such topics and the credit will be removed for such threads. No pressure, only quality threads are needed.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
@Fecoms - Hi! I hope you are doing great. I always try to post SEO-friendly threads and useful content and I think that you are aware about this fact. I was quite surprised to know that you included my thread in this list, too. Having said that, I re-checked the "Can Drinking Excessive Water Be Bad For Your Health?" thread and I found that I published it yesterday and it quickly gained 22 views and even two replies so quickly and this suggests that my threads are performing really well in the search engines. I do not think that my threads are not useful because I work really hard to create hand-written, professional threads, and I am hoping to become the top contributor on this thread very soon. Having said that, I was quite surprised to find that you think that one of my thread is not useful. By the way, I do not think that all the threads can perform well in the search engine. I just hope that my threads will perform well in the future as well. :)

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Hello everyone some members have been found to create a bunch of unusual threads, that will never be searched for on (Google, Bing, Yahoo) search engine or topics that looks duplicate of similar post that already exist in the forum.

Please note that we do not need quantities of topics that serve no purpose to Google Search Engine or Trendri. Because such content is never going to bring traffic to the forum. In the Make Money and Health Forum its obvious, some of the content isn't the type of threads expected after much noticed given. If you are short of ideas, please use Google Search and you find a lot of topic ideas as people looking for the solution.

These are some threads that will hardly be searched for or threads that are similar to existing threads.
View attachment 52573 View attachment 52574
View attachment 52575
View attachment 52576

• Be sure not to simply duplicate the content of others or rewrite an old idea that makes less sense.
  • Show some creativity. Your threads should focus on being useful. How will your post help readers via google search?
  • Use key words in a strategic manner. A keyword is a word or phrase that someone might search for that summarizes the topic of a webpage or threads.
  • Don't ask questions when you already know the answer, it's an awkward way to earn credits.
Please refrain from publishing content that will never benefit the search engine because we will not need such topics and the credit will be removed for such threads. No pressure, only quality threads are needed.
I wilI avoid such in my subsequent thread. I actually had a positive intention

Mika

VIP Contributor
Well, I don't claim that all of my topics on this forum are easily found on search engines. Even if they are found on search engines I don't boast that they feature on the top of the SERP. I am a blogger and I am running my own blog for 2 years, I know how hard it is to rank on search engines and even harder to appear on the top search results because of the saturation of the topics and the competition. However, at least I try to create search-friendly topics, I use long-tail search terms and keyword-rich titles, I also try to use relevant keywords and keyphrases on the post, so that my posts have chances of appearing on the search engines. For instance, one of my recent topics was titled "Different Types of Personal Loans For Improving Personal Finance." If you check the keyword volume for the keywords "Personal Loans" and "Personal Finance" you will find that these keywords get a lot of search hits. I do agree that some of the writers are recycling topics, posting nonsensical topics, I have even left comments on those posts and said openly their posts do not contribute value to the discussion.

Suba

Staff member
I will be more selective in approving (publishing) content, so it will be search engine friendly. Especially on the title as the main key for SEO, so the title must be short and clear, also on content that is not related (off topic) will be removed.

SANIA

View attachment 52575
View attachment 52576

Hi fecom
I focus on commenting on people's post when I don't have something valuable to offer in threads.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have been blogging for 4 years. I understand the importance of ranking on search engines as well as traffic from search engines. This community is monetized through ads, the admin might also be earning from sponsored posts, but I believe the site is basically earning from adsense. When you have monetized your site through adsense, you need substantial amount of traffic from search engines. When you are asking all sorts of silly questions and replying to all sorts to silly posts, you are not helping the site. You might have noticed the pay rate for the topics have reduced. Why do you think the admin reduced the pay rate? That's because the posts on the site are not helping the site gain traffic. You might be looking to earn few credits, but the admin has the responsibility to pay a lot of users, pay for hosting and domain, as well as pay to the moderators. Do some research before writing and publishing posts. I think moderators should be strict in approving posts.

Shaf

Verified member
Thanks for the reminder. Sometimes I find a good interesting and would love feedback on it but do not consider the effects on SEO. I will be more cautious.

Please can anyone suggest a free tool to use to search for keyword, key phrases and search volume on them? This will help us make research on this before creating threads.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I will be more selective in approving (publishing) content, so it will be search engine friendly. Especially on the title as the main key for SEO, so the title must be short and clear, also on content that is not related (off topic) will be removed.
I delete such threads instead of approving, and if published already, I lock them. Search engine unfriendly title is something that should not be approved.
Before approving, I combine titles and SEO keywords, then I decide if that is worth or not.

Phabbyfundz

Goodday Sir

I have suffered a lot for this days I haven't been earning in the forum, I want to seek for a second chance to be reinstated into ptp rank.
I will not post plagiarized contents in your forum, I will always do my research properly before posting.

anil02

Verified member

View attachment 52575
View attachment 52576

I too feels it here are many topics on which we have noting to say, I am only replying and not posting new topics.