Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024 and Extra $0.008
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept spun content that has been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone, previously I stated some members post count will be increase, but at moment it seems the current post rate have been producing some good content and also stabilized the forum massive payout.

Kindly note that as the forum revenue increases credit or post rate will be adjusted accordingly for higher earning. There will be other platform to earn from soon, site still in progress.

Kindly enjoy your stay on Trendri and produce good content.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone, previously I stated some members post count will be increase, but at moment it seems the current post rate have been producing some good content and also stabilized the forum massive payout.

Kindly note that as the forum revenue increases credit or post rate will be adjusted accordingly for higher earning. There will be other platform to earn from soon, site still in progress.

arunima25

Verified member

Good to hear from you. It will be good to have more platforms to earn. Well we always wish to have more earning rates, but then what works best for the site in long run is always welcome. We know that you made these changes for the betterment of the site and we are happy with it.
Looking forward to contributing good contents here.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Please note that we won't be using the payment/payout forum any longer for a payout request. A new feature was added to enable members to easily request for fund without creating a thread or revealing your personal account details. With this new method we will be able to track members with duplicate account using the same payment ID.

To request for payout, please add your payment method by clicking on https://www.trendri.com/withdraw/ and proceed to request for a payout.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Please note that we won't be using the payment/payout forum any longer for a payout request. A new feature was added to enable members to easily request for fund without creating a thread or revealing your personal account details. With this new method we will be able to track members with duplicate account using the same payment ID.

To request for payout, please add your payment method by clicking on https://www.trendri.com/withdraw/ and proceed to request for a payout.
Thank you for the wonderful information I love this update the transparency is good but you also considered our privacy thank you for that.

I suggest that the payment page which we were using before should not be deleted in other to serve as proof to new members that this forum truly pays, am saying this because that was what I saw that first attracted me to this forum, another suggestion is that the withdrawal link should be placed in our dashboard so we can just tap withdraw from there instead of looking for the withdrawal link to access the withdrawal page.

Am also looking forward seeing the site which you said is still in progress I would also love to create a forum like this too and I will love if you'd guide me on how to do it.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Please note that we won't be using the payment/payout forum any longer for a payout request. A new feature was added to enable members to easily request for fund without creating a thread or revealing your personal account deNtails. With this new method we will be able to track members with duplicate account using the same payment ID.

Can Indians claim their payout to their bank accounts in India? Please clarify.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
There will be maintenance on the credit system back-end. Therefore, some member's payment may be delayed for a couple of days. Kindly be patient while the issue is being resolved. There's nothing to panic about.
Dear Fecoms, thank you for letting us know about the maintenance on the credit system. There is not problem at all. Please take your time to set everything in order. Have a nice day.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
You may notice an article section has been added to the forum. The article section is still in progress. A programmer who makes add-ons has been asked to add a credit system to the article page. As soon as the addon is made, it will be added, and members will be able to earn money by writing articles or other long content.

We would have used the default article page design, but something different needed to be added to make it unique. The pay rate will be disclosed. once the credit system is added.

Suba

Staff member
This is good news, for all Trendri forum members, the existence of an article section is to improve writing skills, min 450 words and there are pictures. Are new members also entitled to write articles?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Are new members also entitled to write articles?
New members won't be allowed to write articles to avoid spam and plagiarism. Only PTP members and established members will be allowed. .

raaman

Valued Contributor
It is a very good development on the site., and many thanks for the introduction of an article section. In fact, I was longing for one. By the way, I wish, and suggest that the length of the article may please be kept as 300 words. Why? This is a fast moving, fast evolving digital world. Everyone wants instant food and fast food. So, who got time to keep reading lengthy articles of 400 and 500 words? Of course, you can also conduct a poll in this respect, as to the ideal length of an article. Thanks once again.