Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024 and Extra $0.008
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept spun content that has been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
There are other alternative option to earn from. All this were put into consideration to keep PTP active since there are alot of members involved.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Minimum word count is okay now, but i don't like the pay rate of comments falling adrift to $0.02 not even half of what we're earning earlier.
60 words is the minimum there. So, it's fine to manage then, I feel. It's normal but a little variation with posts and nothing remains for permanent. So, variations are part of anything but the main thing is that earning rate per word has come to its original one.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
60 words is the minimum there. So, it's fine to manage then, I feel. It's normal but a little variation with posts and nothing remains for permanent. So, variations are part of anything but the main thing is that earning rate per word has come to its original one.
Okay, no problem, I'll try my best to see if I'll be active again.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs, you get reward to post on the forums. You will be paid for posting and members can make money for creating new thread, replying post or someone else post in your thread. Every thread or post you create, can earn you rewards, which is equivalent to the US dollar. You will earn $0.05 per thread you create on the forums, while replies earn you $0.02.

Few tips to earn for writing quality post.​

1. Make sure your post is original and free from grammatical errors. We suggest using this free tool Word Counter – Count Words and Check Grammar
  2. For thread use Sub headers or bold text, paragraph and bulletin. They make your posts look good and read great.
  3. Focus on being useful. How will your post help readers?
  4. Practical, actionable advice is what readers want with easy to follow steps.
Posting Rates:
  1. Thread Creating a forum topic - Minimum words - 100 - Credit $0.05
  2. Post Adding a post to a thread - Minimum words - 60 - Credit 0.02
  3. Reply Someone else posting in your thread - Credit 0.01
  4. Referral Someone join through your referral link and posted 70 post - Credit $1
  5. Content Charging other users to view your marked content. Use the money icon on the tool bar as shown below.
How to charge other users: Highlight the word you want to hide or charge for and click on the money icon on the editor toolbars and set your amount. E.g. to see this content -=Stripped Content=-
View attachment 44137

The better the quality of thread created the chances of getting a lot of replies for credit

Verification process:

Step 1:
User must have posted at least 20 post that are well written, accurate, grammatically correct and original content. (This is to checkmate the quality of your post)
Step 2: After you submit your 20 post or thread, you will start earning.

Payout
  • Minimum Payout - $3 and maximum - 12$ via PayPal or (Bank Transfer for Nigerians).
  • Make your Payment Request here
All Categories pays excluding these once:
  1. Health Forum
  2. Buy/ Sell/Trade
  3. Career Forum
  4. Spanish forum
  5. General Topics
  6. Payout related issues
  7. Member Questions, Feedback & Suggestions
Number 1 Rules: We will remove credits/earning given for plagiarism (copy & past), irrelevant and duplicate threads that violate the Forum posting rules.

The credit for posting a comment at 2 cents is very small and not worth the effort of posting.

Unique23

Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs, you get reward to post on the forums. You will be paid for posting and members can make money for creating new thread, replying post or someone else post in your thread. Every thread or post you create, can earn you rewards, which is equivalent to the US dollar. You will earn $0.05 per thread you create on the forums, while replies earn you $0.02.

1. Make sure your post is original and free from grammatical errors. We suggest using this free tool Word Counter – Count Words and Check Grammar
  2. For thread use Sub headers or bold text, paragraph and bulletin. They make your posts look good and read great.
Posting Rates:
  1. Thread Creating a forum topic - Minimum words - 100 - Credit $0.05
  2. Post Adding a post to a thread - Minimum words - 50 - Credit 0.022
  4. Referral Someone join through your referral link and posted 70 post - Credit $1
  5. Content Charging other users to view your marked content. Use the money icon on the tool bar as shown below.
How to charge other users: Highlight the word you want to hide or charge for and click on the money icon on the editor toolbars and set your amount. E.g. to see this content -=Stripped Content=-
View attachment 44137

The better the quality of thread created the chances of getting a lot of replies for credit

Verification process:

Step 1:
User must have posted at least 20 post that are well written, accurate, grammatically correct and original content. (This is to checkmate the quality of your post)

Payout
  • Minimum Payout - $3 and maximum - 12$ via PayPal or (Bank Transfer for Nigerians).
  1. Health Forum
  2. Buy/ Sell/Trade
  3. Career Forum
  4. Spanish forum
  5. General Topics
  6. Payout related issues
Number 1 Rules: We will remove credits/earning given for plagiarism (copy & past), irrelevant and duplicate threads that violate the Forum posting rules.

Sir I have done 20 posts 1 Referral 1 reaction so plz give me reward in my account.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hello mr @Fecoms, I'm not happy that I'm making whole lots of comments without reward. Its very tiring, I'm an old member here, i don't deserve this treatment here. All the time i post i don't get reward, reward always time out after making comments. Please, look into this, and give me the right feedback thanks.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello mr @Fecoms, I'm not happy that I'm making whole lots of comments without reward. Its very tiring, I'm an old member here, i don't deserve this treatment here. All the time i post i don't get reward, reward always time out after making comments. Please, look into this, and give me the right feedback thanks.
I have check your account and its ok. Kindly repost and let me know if there is still problem.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Hello Admin,

Please what's the new post limit, this whole thing is becoming confusing. I just posted a comment and no credit.when do one begin and stop to post comments on here

raaman

Valued Contributor
Sir, Good morning. As I already mentioned earlier, the "career forum" should be a paying forum. Please consider the same and declare "career forum" as a paying forum. Thanks.

Moni2402

Trendri.com ofrece trabajos de publicación en foros, obtienes recompensas por publicar en los foros. Se le pagará por publicar y los miembros pueden ganar dinero por crear un nuevo hilo, responder a un mensaje o que alguien más publique en su hilo. Cada hilo o publicación que cree puede generarle recompensas, lo que equivale al dólar estadounidense. Ganará $ 0.055 por hilo que cree en los foros, mientras que las respuestas le harán ganar $ 0.03.

Pocos consejos para ganar por escribir publicaciones de calidad.​

1. Asegúrese de que su publicación sea original y no tenga errores gramaticales. Sugerimos usar esta herramienta gratuita Word Counter: contar palabras y verificar gramática
  2. Para el hilo, use Subencabezados o texto en negrita, párrafo y boletín. Hacen que sus publicaciones se vean bien y se lean genial.
  3. Concéntrate en ser útil. ¿Cómo ayudará tu publicación a los lectores?
  4. Los lectores quieren consejos prácticos y prácticos con pasos fáciles de seguir.
Tarifas de publicación:
  1. Hilo Creación de un tema de foro - Palabras mínimas - 100 - Crédito $ 0.055
  2. Publicar Agregar una publicación a un hilo - Mínimo de palabras - 50 - Crédito 0.03
  3. Responder a alguien más publicando en su hilo - Crédito 0.01
  4. Remisión Alguien se une a través de su enlace de referencia y publicó 70 publicaciones - Crédito $ 1
  5. Contenido Cobrar a otros usuarios por ver su contenido marcado. Utilice el icono de dinero en la barra de herramientas como se muestra a continuación.
Cómo cobrar a otros usuarios: resalte la palabra que desea ocultar o cobrar y haga clic en el ícono de dinero en las barras de herramientas del editor y establezca su monto. Por ejemplo, para ver este contenido - = Contenido eliminado = -
View attachment 44137

Cuanto mejor sea la calidad del hilo, habrá más posibilidades de obtener muchas respuestas por crédito.

Proceso de verificación:

Paso 1: El
usuario debe haber publicado al menos 20 publicaciones que estén bien escritas, sean precisas, gramaticalmente correctas y con contenido original. ( Esto es para dar jaque mate a la calidad de tu publicación )
Paso 2: Después de enviar su publicación o hilo 20, comenzará a ganar.

Pagar
  • Pago mínimo: $ 3 y máximo: 12 $ a través de PayPal o (transferencia bancaria para nigerianos).
  • Haga su solicitud de pago aquí
Todas las categorías pagan excepto estas una vez:
  1. Foro de salud
  2. Compra / Venta / Comercio
  3. Foro de carrera
  4. Foro español
  5. Temas generales
  6. Problemas relacionados con los pagos
  7. Preguntas, comentarios y sugerencias de los miembros
Reglas número 1: Eliminaremos los créditos / ganancias otorgados por plagio (copia y pasado), hilos irrelevantes y duplicados que violen las reglas de publicación del Foro .

Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs, you get reward to post on the forums. You will be paid for posting and members can make money for creating new thread, replying post or someone else post in your thread. Every thread or post you create, can earn you rewards, which is equivalent to the US dollar. You will earn $0.055 per thread you create on the forums, while replies earn you $0.03.

Posting Rates:
  1. Thread Creating a forum topic - Minimum words - 100 - Credit $0.055
  2. Post Adding a post to a thread - Minimum words - 50 - Credit 0.03
View attachment 44137

Verification process:

Step 1:

Payout
  1. Health Forum
  2. Buy/ Sell/Trade
  3. Career Forum
  4. Spanish forum
  5. General Topics
  6. Payout related issues

Hello! I am having trouble withdrawing my first payment. When I give the payment option, it says: Oops! We had some problems.
The requested thread could not be found.
I would like to know what happens

Shigobad2020

Now i understand all the rulesand regulation of the site. One love to the admin of trended.com, I appreciate your good work in helping people around the world to put food on their table and paying their bills, God will surely bless you.