Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept articles that have been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Good day admin have done my 25 post please verified me
Your account is now verified. Please note that only quality threads or content are accepted. Copy/past content may likely result to ban without warning. Please do enjoy your stay here on Trendri.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
you will soon recive okay just hold on a bit
Your account was reviewed and several errors were discovered, Duplicate posting aren't accepted including sentence errors on threads Title and content not good for SEO are also not accepted. Kindly improve on your content to enjoy your stay on Trendri. Your account will strictly be monitored temporarily pending when you improve.. Account approved.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Just a quick note about keeping the forum clean with helpful, quality content and members.

Verification process for PTP was recently modified to maintain a standard inflow of new members willing to join the platform.

Instead of making the process too easy or stop accepting new PTP members, I have decided to make it a little bit tasking to enable the forum staff to track and identify poor quality content from new members. We have a lot of new members requesting for verification but can’t accept all because of poor content, as a result only the best will be accepted.

This only applies to members who haven’t request for verification before this post. Every further request for verification must meet the above stated post count be approval can be made.

Your opinions are always welcome.

Suba

Staff member
Good idea, but I think, track and identify poor quality not only on content but also posts/comments, especially those that are off topic and the word count is less than the standard 10 words, need to be removed. I also often encounter content that looks good that offers high yields, but is hidden so that members have to DM or have private conversations and will transact outside the forum, most likely it can harm members so I think it also needs to be removed for reasons of member protection.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
You may have noticed that daily threads and post count were reduced, this was recently reduced due to the high number of low quality threads and repetitive thread's that doesn't drive traffic to the site. Please notify the administrator or moderator of any member suspected of publishing poor quality content or manipulating words.

Many PTP members have been found to create threads that make little sense to humans or a search engine. E.g You can't ask a very common question when you already know the answer or when there are numerous similar threads here, that's just a simple strategy to cheat the credit system with word manipulation. I want to make the compensation process flexible for everybody, but not with poor content.

The daily limit was reduced to check content being created by PTP members. This is just a temporary adjustment that won't last for long. The limit will be removed soon for PTP members with high quality threads, while does with low content will either maintain the current limit or be demoted.

No pressure please! Just to make you understand that quality threads equals more traffic and more revenue. While Poor threads equals low traffic and less revenue. Only create content only when you have a meaning questions to ask or when you have an important idea to share.

Just a quick tip: You can always talk about making money apps or a website that pays in the make money forum and you will never run out of ideas., instead of generalized topics.

I congratulate those who create good content.

Your input and suggestions are always welcome. Let us make Trendri a better forum.​

Last edited:

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
You may have noticed that daily threads and post count were reduced, this was recently reduced due to the high number of low quality threads and repetitive thread's that doesn't drive traffic to the site. Please notify the administrator or moderator of any member suspected of publishing poor quality content or manipulating words.

Many PTP members have been found to create threads that make little sense to humans or a search engine. E.g You can't ask a very common question when you already know the answer or when there are numerous similar threads here, that's just a simple strategy to cheat the credit system with word manipulation. I want to make the compensation process flexible for everybody, but not with poor content.

The daily limit was reduced to check content being created by PTP members. This is just a temporary adjustment that won't last for long. The limit will be removed soon for PTP members with high quality threads, while does with low content will either maintain the current limit or be demoted.

No pressure pleases! Just to make you understand that quality threads equals more traffic and more revenue. While Poor threads equals low traffic and less revenue. Only create content only when you have a meaning questions to ask or when you have an important idea to share.

Just a quick tip: You can always talk about making money apps or a website that pays in the make money forum and you will never run out of ideas., instead of generalized topics.

Your input and suggestions are always welcome. Let us make Trendri a better forum.​
How will this limit be removed for members with quality threads. Is it automatic ,?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor

No pressure pleases! Just to make you understand that quality threads equals more traffic and more revenue. While Poor threads equals low traffic and less revenue. Only create content only when you have a meaning questions to ask or when you have an important idea to share.

Hello @Fecoms

The daily limit was reduced and this is true. I depend a lot on Trendri to generate income and you know that I am a diligent member of the forum who creates high-quality posts. A decrease in the limit of the number of post has seriously affected my income. Can you please increase the number of posts and threads which we can publish? What is the new limit?

Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is no problem admin, I understand your points. I just hope we users abide by the new rule, and help out with quality and not quantity kind of contents that lacks value. I'll do my best to stay in-line with quality and not quantity type of threads that cheats the credit system.

anil02

Verified member

I am agree with you members must be care for site, if site is doing well we will also. And it is depends of members how site is working. It is not easy to replying on similar threads.

arunima25

Verified member
I think that this is a good step to bring it to the notice of users here that they need to post quality contents for the site. This can be taken as a heads-up or something similar to the warning.
I have never posted more than a couple of posts here in a day. So, this limitation would have no or little effect on users like me.
However, it might not go well with the active members and those who depend a lot on the income from this side.
Also it is a not a fair thing to do with members who are active and never compromise with the quality of the contents that they post. Well, you have said that it's temporary thing and that should be taken as a positive thing. I hope there was a way Trendri could distinguish the quality posters from those who bring down the quality. Such steps could be used for tjise who bring down the quality.
It's good to see that the admin is actively involved here and would take all possible steps to keep up with the quality of the site.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I think that this is a good step to bring it to the notice of users here that they need to post quality contents for the site. This can be taken as a heads-up or something similar to the warning.
I have never posted more than a couple of posts here in a day. So, this limitation would have no or little effect on users like me.
However, it might not go well with the active members and those who depend a lot on the income from this side.
Also it is a not a fair thing to do with members who are active and never compromise with the quality of the contents that they post. Well, you have said that it's temporary thing and that should be taken as a positive thing. I hope there was a way Trendri could distinguish the quality posters from those who bring down the quality. Such steps could be used for tjise who bring down the quality.
It's good to see that the admin is actively involved here and would take all possible steps to keep up with the quality of the site.
I am in the process of checking most members content for poor content. Members with quality content won’t be affected. Before the end of this month the adjustment will be made for members with quality content it maybe manual or automatic promotion from the current limit.

Different factors will determine the promotion but it’s going to be easy and flexible.

arunima25

Verified member
I am in the process of checking most members content for poor content. Members with quality content won’t be affected. Before the end of this month the adjustment will be made for members with quality content it maybe manual or automatic promotion from the current limit.

Different factors will determine the promotion but it’s going to be easy and flexible.
Thank you for the reply. Well, I appreciate this and many would. It's all for keeping up the quality of the site. That would benefit the site as well as the users.

anil02

Verified member
I noticed that some member are posing lengthy replies only to earn more and more although they don't know what is topic of post.
Similar post is also problem. For quality contents it is must to check on similar threads.