Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept articles that have been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
This is already my 15 post ? and have not received any payment yet... Please help resolve this issue.. Thanks alot.
The backend cron job have not run, that's the reason you haven't received any earning. Don't worry it usually takes 24hours. Your account will be credited.

Phronesis

Good morning sir,
I have about 10 referral, 1 has over 30 messages, 2 has almost 30 and I've not gotten anything from referring them.
And also I don't really agree with the 2 referrals new update because it's hard to find people that wants to write or knows how to write. Most of my remaining referrals have not been able to write anything for now and I've been disturbing them for that.
So, I'd suggest the referrals shouldn't be compulsory.

Faith B

KURTAULI

I think it would be good if the limit would be increased. for example. The post must contain at least 125 characters. There are many spam comments and content written on the forum

Happiness

Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs, you get reward to post on the forums. You will be paid for posting and members can make money for creating new thread, replying post or someone else post in your thread. Every thread or post you create, can earn you rewards, which is equivalent to the US dollar. You will earn $0.08 per thread you create on the forums, while replies earn you $0.06.

Posting Rates:
  1. Thread - Posting a new thread - $0.08
  2. Post - Adding a post to a thread - $0.06
  3. Reply - Someone else posting in your thread - $0.01
  4. Referral - For each referrals you earn - $1
Post Requirement:
  • Focus on being useful. How will your post help readers? Practical, actionable advice is what readers want, with easy to follow steps.
  • Thread- Must have at least minimum 100 words to be eligible to earn.
  • Post - Must have at least minimum 80 words to be eligible to earn.
Verification process:

Step 1:
User must have posted at least 20 post that are well written, accurate, grammatically correct and original content. (This is to checkmate the quality of your post)
Step 2: After you submit your 20 post or thread (Request for review here)
Step 3: it will be reviewed. After review you will receive a reply on your request. If approved you will start earning.

Payout
  • Minimum Payout - $3 and maximum - 10$ via PayPal or (Bank Transfer for Nigerians).
  • Make your Payment Request here
All Categories pays excluding these once:
  1. Health Forum
  2. Buy/ Sell/Trade
  3. Spanish forum
  4. General Topics
  5. Payout related issues
  6. Member Questions, Feedback & Suggestions
Number 1 Rules: We will remove credits/earning given for plagiarism (copy & past), irrelevant and duplicate threads that violate the Forum posting rules.

This is a free Word Counter – Count Words and Check Grammar.
I try to requested for payment but the page could not open. Please help.

Darshika

Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs, you get reward to post on the forums. You will be paid for posting and members can make money for creating new thread, replying post or someone else post in your thread. Every thread or post you create, can earn you rewards, which is equivalent to the US dollar. You will earn $0.08 per thread you create on the forums, while replies earn you $0.06.

Posting Rates:
  1. Thread - Posting a new thread - $0.08
  2. Post - Adding a post to a thread - $0.06
  3. Reply - Someone else posting in your thread - $0.01
  4. Referral - For each referrals you earn - $1
Post Requirement:
  • Focus on being useful. How will your post help readers? Practical, actionable advice is what readers want, with easy to follow steps.
  • Thread- Must have at least minimum 100 words to be eligible to earn.
  • Post - Must have at least minimum 80 words to be eligible to earn.
Verification process:

Step 1:
User must have posted at least 20 post that are well written, accurate, grammatically correct and original content. (This is to checkmate the quality of your post)
Step 2: After you submit your 20 post or thread (Request for review here)
Step 3: it will be reviewed. After review you will receive a reply on your request. If approved you will start earning.

Payout
  • Minimum Payout - $3 and maximum - 10$ via PayPal or (Bank Transfer for Nigerians).
  • Make your Payment Request here
All Categories pays excluding these once:
  1. Health Forum
  2. Buy/ Sell/Trade
  3. Spanish forum
  4. General Topics
  5. Payout related issues
  6. Member Questions, Feedback & Suggestions
Number 1 Rules: We will remove credits/earning given for plagiarism (copy & past), irrelevant and duplicate threads that violate the Forum posting rules.

This is a free Word Counter – Count Words and Check Grammar.
that's good. Welcome change..

R

Romirex

Admin, I got to know that there are language sections where members can post in languages other than English, can you please inform which languages are accepted and which sections are allowed for such posts (threads or comments)?
Admin please I want you to answer this question as soon as possible

raaman

Valued Contributor
Sir, Good morning. Today morning, I was shocked to see/know that "career" category is also removed from the ambit of payment. I request you to reconsider the decision. Thank you.