Get paid to post websites do they really pay?

Ajebo25

Verified member
One of the ways by which you can make money from the internet is by writing articles although there are many ways by which you can make money online some people still choose making money by writing articles from others may be simply because they love writing or for some other reasons best known to them but I must say that since I have been working online get paid to post article websites are the best I have gotten paid from two websites which works on get paid to Post Now the first one has closed but the second one is this forum trendri.

Since you have been working on get paid to post sites? Have you ever regretted it do you think get paid to post websites are also as good as other opportunities to make money online? How much have you made from get paid to post websites?

Prayzident

80% of bloggers write articles to get paid. When you write articles you enjoy what you are doing and also you get grammatical recovery on your speech by the time you have finish writing and you read what you have written. Like trendri.com we get paid writing articles.

Hilda

80% of bloggers write articles to get paid. When you write articles you enjoy what you are doing and also you get grammatical recovery on your speech by the time you have finish writing and you read what you have written. Like trendri.com we get paid writing articles.
For me I enjoy earning on paid to post sites since it easy and fun. I have been working on one paid to post site and I didn't earn much so I decided to join more. Hopefully now I will be able to earn more since I have now joined several. I really love it and I am glad I got to know about it soon. If you work on more sites you will be able to earn more and you can get to reach the amount of money you want.

Prayzident

Trendri is one of the good websites that has maintained their longetivity,though i just join them new but looking at thier longetivity is what many websites lack and that is why people are keep getting scamed,ponzi scheme aroses everyday and there is lose of income. But if you find a unique website like trendri you dont have a problem.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Are Paid To Post Forums Worth It?

Yes, definitely! paid To Post forums are not only a great way to make money, but they are also a great way to share knowledge and opinions with many different people. Paid to post forums are far much different from other money making website in the sense that paid to post forums are a type of platform that allows you to make money and also interact with other real people who tend to give you great advice and this could also lead to an increase in knowledge that would allow you to make more money online.

How Much Cash Do I Make When I Participate In Get Paid To Post Forums?

I must tell you that I am an unemployed individual but get paid to post sites have been my major source of generating passive income. I work on many get paid to post forums to make a living and so far, I have made a few hundred dollars in total by participation on get paid to post forums. I work daily on many paid to post forums and I work really hard to generate this much of passive income online. The fact of the matter is that we definitely need a high number of great paid to post forums so that we may participate in more forums and make more money.

blessingc

Paid to post platforms are one of those online jobs that keep to their words, they are quite professional, they pay as they say, I speak from what I know.
Tendri Is a good example of a pay to post forum that pays you your worth at the right time when you make request, if your payment is delayed or you are not paid at all, it means definitely then that you have not kept to the rules of that forum.

Though most times they do not pay you immediately you make the request, they go into checking your post, your contents if they are worth paying for before paying you, nevertheless, they pay at within three (3) days.

I got my first online money from a paid to post platform, I saw money in my account and withdrew it cash and was like wow, just by making post with my phone on a site online I have this money in hand that I'm about using. It is real, they really pay. I have withdrawn twice and I believe to withdraw soon again.

Just make sure to go by the rules set for you, and make valuable contents, you will get paid for posting.

Richee84

When you have really take part on different platform online waisting your time and energy doing tedious work all in the name to get reward and at the end of all your struggle you were not pay and disappointed, it become so frustrating and you get a lot of discouragement trying other site again. There are many good and genuine sit or platform out there that pay for real, though the work might be a little bit stressful and time consuming and the payment or reward might not be too good enough but the trust of the matter is they will pay you when you have finished doing their work. Some good site that still pay up till now are Trendri, Bizdustry, Bearmoneyforum. All this site and lot more pay their members for taking this time to work and post for them. Though it is still very good to do our research very well and ascertain whether they are paying or not before signing up with them and start working. Apart from the three site I mention about there are still many good site out there that pay and you get your payment very fast and easy. I will recommend trendri for you to give a try.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If you rely on get paid to post forum alone you are going to be disappointed because you can only make a little amount of money from it.

Get paid to post forum is good for raising capital for the next business or investment you want to do. And that is what I am doing at present. I don't engage in get paid to post forum just to spend money.

You need to engage in many get paid to post forum to make tangible amount of money at the end of the month from the program.

At present I work with three different get paid to post forum so that I'll be able to make up to $3 in a day at least on average.

In order to increase the amount I make at the end of the month, I also engage in freelancing and microtask website. So I am always busy 24/7 working online to make end meet.

Along the line, I am also building a niche website so that I'll be able to make good amount of money from it over the time.

I am going to quit or get paid to post forums once I am able to make tangible amount of money from the niche websites.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Get paid to post websites are ways of generating just side money. You don't need to depend on it to make money or fortune. But to answer your question in affirmative, it pays. But while some pay low, some pay high and some are on average rates.

To be honest, I have seen people that depend solely on paid to post websites. In fact, I could remember one of us in a group that I belong that wanted to quit his teaching job because of a particular paid to post then, he was however advised against such a step. Get to paid should be done to complement whatever we are making through other ways of making money.

I am on get to paid websites because I want to use it to complement the other ways I am making money. And most time, I do it because I want to share knowledge with others that know more than I do on a particular topic. Ad well I do it to make friends.

In a nutshell, there must be a tangible reason why we are on get paid to post website and not primarily because of money because we may be disappointed with the money you will be making there.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Paid to post platforms is quite good especially from people who are just starting newly on the internet because if you are consistent on some of them you will actually make some good amount of money for yourself.

But one thing you have to understand is that you shouldn't totally depend on them in order to make money on daily basis.

You should try as much as possible to diversify your online income so that at the end of every month you will be able to make something reasonable that can cater for your needs.

It is actually good because one of the best ways you can learn how to write properly on the internet and learn all that business ideas is through paid forums.

Since I ventured into paid to post forums i have actually learnt a lot of things about several online businesses and improved my writing skills which means I can become a blogger anytime I wish.

Activator230822

Verified member
Most paid to post forums pay a very small amount of money. Most of them pay some where like 1 cent per post. This however can translate to a tedious and tiresome work if you were to make atleast $1 per day. Paid to post forums can be done for fun and hobbies not necessarily depending on them. Therefore one aspiring to venture into the business must know this before they do so.

arunima25

Verified member
I love writing and blogging. But then I don't get much time to go for an elaborate writing. I have a personal blog and that is more like a personal diary journal for me. But then I am not much regular there. Writing a blog or article needs time and effort. And I struggled to do that with my offline job and household chores. Paid to post forum sites have worked really well. I am on Trendri, Forum coin and Mylot ( not exactly a paid to post forum site but you earn for your interactions there). If I get a good working day on all three of them, I get a decent earnings there in a day. I even write articles on FC from time to time abd tgat adds up to my bank there.
But then I struggle to manage the time and be regular to all the three of them. If I get better with the time management and my regularity with them, I will make better money.
I try to be there on at least one of them in the whole day and make a few posts. This helps me brush up with my writing skills. Along with that, I learn a lot of new ways to use ky online time and earn.