Get paid to watch ads...the best paid for ads website

Vicos

There is a better way to make money online and this is 100% legit. You get paid just for watching 34sec ads and there are tons of ads to watch...with this you can make up to $20 in less than an hour or 2 everyday.

Vicos

There is a better way to make money online and this is 100% legit. You get paid just for watching 34sec ads and there are tons of ads to watch...with this you can make up to $20 in less than an hour or 2 everyday
There is a better way to make money online and this is 100% legit. You get paid just for watching 34sec ads and there are tons of ads to watch...with this you can make up to $20 in less than an hour or 2 everyday.
You can get paid through paypal, alipay, web money, western union, bank card.
If you are interested (ps: I can't post links yet so go to youtube @Lyfe hak and get the link in the description, you can as well watch the video to get more info).

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
if you have worked there before and you have been paid I think it could have been a wise decision for you to drop a payement proof as this will push a lot of people to register with your referral link, you cannot just leave information without dropping any proof to back up what you said.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
like I have always said, clicking of ads, watching of ads and doing online surveys is not that profitable especially for people living in Africa like us. if you want to make real money online then there are so many skills in which you can pick one and learn and you will be able to monetize it. You can learn how to publish books and sell.

PICKFORD

Verified member
It's not too good to be true I hope is not something you put in time but at the end of day the you are unable to withdraw maybe payment method could be PayPal, which is not acceptable here in Nigeria