Get Paid To Work From Home (My Stream Of Passive Income)

virtualbruiser

This post is about the Get Paid To site Rewarding Ways. If you're not from USA or UK you won't get as many offers, or (especially) surveys but there's still a lot to do. You can do Worldwide Offers and there's an extensive list of offers from the Offer Wall you can do. I would say explore the website and find what works for you.

PAYOUTS: Paypal. Paypal Instant. Skrill. Bitcoin.
  • PayPal: Minimum payout is only a $1 and your PayPal account doesn't need to be verified.
  • PayPal Instant: 1 withdrawal per day up to $50 maximum. (All other withdrawal methods are unlimited.)
  • Skrill: Unlimited daily withdrawals and requires a $5 minimum payout.
  • Bitcoin: Unlimited daily withdrawals and requires a $40 min. payout.
The site also has a point system because some offers pay you through points (one point = $0.01). You can convert points to cash and withdraw the money. 100 points = $1.​

Payment Proof

Referral link to website / Non-ref

In total I've cashed out a total of $1,042.92 since I've started using the site. I moved Europe in 2018 and I've been able to make a lot more surveys myself since then (usually when I'm bored or and now more than usually because I've been staying home). I would say about 70% of that was earned through referrals because you get 25% of what your referrals earn making this my stream of passive income.​

I tried adding as much information about the site as possible but if there's any question, don't hesitate to ask.