Get Paid to Write Get paid to write comments on noise.cash

MRizwan530

Hy friends today i am here with a legit and well paying websites which is paying reward in the form of BCH diractly in your wallet.
The name of this website is "noise.cash".
Just open an account on this website and post, comment, like do everything which you like and when people do same with you you will be rewarded.
Now I'll tell you how you can earn money from this website.
1- you download "bitcoin.com wallet" from your play store and register on it.
Letter you have to copy BCH address from this wallet.
2- open your noise.cash account and click on your name then wallet and add bch address that you have copied.
3- post anything in any language in post option. If people will like your content they will tip you.
3- 2nd mehthod is when you will go to a free tip and you can give it to other members and can take some percentage of this tip for yourself.

These amount of tips will be directly transferred in your bitcoin.com wallet you can send it to your other wallets for trade and enjoy.
I have joined this platform yesterday and I got some payment which I am sharing here.
Don't forget to reply here if you find My article useful.
Thanks for reading.

Solution
That looks a nice site , could you send me your referral link I want to have an obvious Idea about this site so I'll try my luck there . I see many good reviews about this site on Bizdustry and here but what hinder me to join is the fact that they only one payment option but yesterday hopefully I got back my Btc wallet entries so I am ready to join now and start working there .
There is no referral system so just go ahead and join. Be aware that it does not pay in bitcoin but bitcoin cash. I didn't know the difference when I joined but I've started to collect this currency now. It is a fun site but be aware that the more tips you give out the more you will earn. You will find it is clearer when you join the site because it's...

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sometimes you don't need to deposits money in order to tip anyone. You can be tipped many times from others in the forum. Then with the amount you've earned you can tip another, and some love will be shared to him or her and that's all. The more they too you, the more your reward will rise.
Ok is nice, I think for you to make something from from them you must come up with a reasonable topic that people will be interested because without a reasonable topic for people you may not be able to make anything since people are the one that will offer the tip for you.

Good luck

Verified member
This is my first time of hearing about noise cash forum.Is it a legit online platform?Does it possess what trending has ?Hope it doesn't require you paying a specific amount before you can function there.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You're simply right, i can't see myself writing such kind of long written articles that requires deep research on that site and earning by tips alone. If i don't get yips i won't earn. I'll better go back to my freelancer. com upgrade my membership of $9 and start bidding for gigs to earn money writing copywriting contents for clients there.
Wow, and sometimes you can even write an article and the article might not be the one that interest the public and all your writings and your efforts will be in vain because you will not be able to get a good profit, transcription and copywriting can only be profitable if you're doing it as a freelance worker.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One thing some people need to understand is that some of this website don't really pay well but with consistency you can really make reasonable amount of money within a month. I personally know someone who made good amount of money on noise cars within some weeks of consistency and hard work on the site.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
even with that it is still stressful because it is not easy for you to bring up a good topics enough to make people to tips you more, you still have to go into a serious research to find out everything about the topic you are going to write, I think the best thing to make profit out from the site is to become a copywriter at once.
You're simply right, i can't see myself writing such kind of long written articles that requires deep research on that site and earning by tips alone. If i don't get yips i won't earn. I'll better go back to my freelancer. com upgrade my membership of $9 and start bidding for gigs to earn money writing copywriting contents for clients there.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You can get more than 500 tips a day if your content is super engaging no lie. 200 tips will give you $2, because the other member i saw the post on forumcoin said 62 tips worth 62 cents. Which means one tip is 1 cent ×200 = $2. That shows, you don't have to hang on the site to earn money. Maybe two super interesting topics can get you that amount per day.
even with that it is still stressful because it is not easy for you to bring up a good topics enough to make people to tips you more, you still have to go into a serious research to find out everything about the topic you are going to write, I think the best thing to make profit out from the site is to become a copywriter at once.

Mertayasa

I currently still work in this site. In my opinion this site is quite good to work on. We just simple make a simple post or comment on another person and if we lucky someone will give bch for free.
I make a few dollars in this site, the amount we earn is depend on the post that we make. The more unique , the more Bch we get.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
ok i understand but what if I create a good topic and maybe I receive up 200 tips from people that post and comment on my write-up,if am thinking of withdrawing the tips how much do you think it will be in dollars ? I just want to find out and is it easier for people to get up to 200 tips everyday from constant posting of good topics ?
You can get more than 500 tips a day if your content is super engaging no lie. 200 tips will give you $2, because the other member i saw the post on forumcoin said 62 tips worth 62 cents. Which means one tip is 1 cent ×200 = $2. That shows, you don't have to hang on the site to earn money. Maybe two super interesting topics can get you that amount per day.

Harivignesh

Hy friends today i am here with a legit and well paying websites which is paying reward in the form of BCH diractly in your wallet.
The name of this website is "noise.cash".
Just open an account on this website and post, comment, like do everything which you like and when people do same with you you will be rewarded.
Now I'll tell you how you can earn money from this website.
1- you download "bitcoin.com wallet" from your play store and register on it.
Letter you have to copy BCH address from this wallet.
2- open your noise.cash account and click on your name then wallet and add bch address that you have copied.
3- post anything in any language in post option. If people will like your content they will tip you.
3- 2nd mehthod is when you will go to a free tip and you can give it to other members and can take some percentage of this tip for yourself.

These amount of tips will be directly transferred in your bitcoin.com wallet you can send it to your other wallets for trade and enjoy.
I have joined this platform yesterday and I got some payment which I am sharing here.
Don't forget to reply here if you find My article useful.
Thanks for reading.
Thanks I have never heard about the site earlier. I was looking for the earning site. Roughly can you tell me how much we can earn using this application on daily basis? . Also do let me know any other earning apps that gives passive income.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes, you need to create engaging articles/contents use eye catching images to attach it. If you talk about true life story, lifestyle, hilarious quotes etc. Before at noise.cash or read.cash will be engaged via your contents, and you will receive tips. I've seen one who received more than 62 tips in a day simply creating interesting topic like the ones i outlined.
ok i understand but what if I create a good topic and maybe I receive up 200 tips from people that post and comment on my write-up,if am thinking of withdrawing the tips how much do you think it will be in dollars ? I just want to find out and is it easier for people to get up to 200 tips everyday from constant posting of good topics ?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have heared a lot of things about this platform and I can tell you that it is very legit and lots of people have been making money from it. I first heard about it about 3 months ago when I was in a particular WhatsApp group that is all about money making online. Since then, I have not even signed up because I don't really have enough time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ok is nice, I think for you to make something from from them you must come up with a reasonable topic that people will be interested because without a reasonable topic for people you may not be able to make anything since people are the one that will offer the tip for you.
Yes, you need to create engaging articles/contents use eye catching images to attach it. If you talk about true life story, lifestyle, hilarious quotes etc. Before at noise.cash or read.cash will be engaged via your contents, and you will receive tips. I've seen one who received more than 62 tips in a day simply creating interesting topic like the ones i outlined.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow, and sometimes you can even write an article and the article might not be the one that interest the public and all your writings and your efforts will be in vain because you will not be able to get a good profit, transcription and copywriting can only be profitable if you're doing it as a freelance worker.
Yes, you might wrote whole lots of contents/articles and the readers or posters might not find it useful, it might not be what they're looking for. And I'm not in such gamble that's why I'll prefer to focus on my freelancing tasks and get hired by a client that trust in my services, and can reward me when I'm through writing article for him or her.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Do you believe this is profitable because if we are going to use our money to tip the person then how are we going to deposit our money into the site because the Federal Government has banned deposit of money into any form of online system
Sometimes you don't need to deposits money in order to tip anyone. You can be tipped many times from others in the forum. Then with the amount you've earned you can tip another, and some love will be shared to him or her and that's all. The more they too you, the more your reward will rise.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If you tip someone, definitely you're given your money out to support and encourage the writer. That's how it works there, tip me and I'll tip you when we're replicating interesting update around the forum. Others will still tip you, and you'll earn a lot, but you need to come up with better contents.
Do you believe this is profitable because if we are going to use our money to tip the person then how are we going to deposit our money into the site because the Federal Government has banned deposit of money into any form of online system

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have joined the site for two weeks but I still do not know how things work there. I checked for FAQ but I do not see anything. This post have enlighten me the more , and I guess I have a grasp of the information now.
I will need to go there now and try it out again.
Anyways thanks so much for divulging this wonderful information. It will go along way to helping understand things there

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Okay you have explain better I am beginning to understand,the tip you are talking about is like a button on the site that people can actually used to donate to you and it is not people's personal money ? I actually believe that people have to donate their own personal money to you.
If you tip someone, definitely you're given your money out to support and encourage the writer. That's how it works there, tip me and I'll tip you when we're replicating interesting update around the forum. Others will still tip you, and you'll earn a lot, but you need to come up with better contents.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If you've been with Hive-blog or steemit.com you'll understand what those people are talking about, its just similar with what noise.cash gas to offer. If you comment on peoples post, and your post or comments doesn't receive tip(s) you won't be earning a dime from it. You need to create engaging post to receive tips in order to earn there.
Okay you have explain better I am beginning to understand,the tip you are talking about is like a button on the site that people can actually used to donate to you and it is not people's personal money ? I actually believe that people have to donate their own personal money to you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I do not even understand how it work, the tips you are talking about does it mean that if I make comments or post on a particular section and people like what I posted then they will actually donate a bitcoin cash for me as a tip ? Please I would like someone to explain this to my understanding thank you.
If you've been with Hive-blog or steemit.com you'll understand what those people are talking about, its just similar with what noise.cash gas to offer. If you comment on peoples post, and your post or comments doesn't receive tip(s) you won't be earning a dime from it. You need to create engaging post to receive tips in order to earn there.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You get tips whenever other members decide to tip you. The tipping is more like a donation, but they usually get the tips free from the website and then give out to any members that they like their posts. I have not been able to earn anything reasonable with them though, since I do not seem to understand it very well.
okay as far as you are still paying and they are legit I think I should try it out and see how it work because I am interested in any site that is actually playing,please if you have any side that actually pay like trendri and bizdustry please let me know. I'm very much interested in any of them you can recommend for me.