Get Paid to Write Get paid to write comments on noise.cash

MRizwan530

Hy friends today i am here with a legit and well paying websites which is paying reward in the form of BCH diractly in your wallet.
The name of this website is "noise.cash".
Just open an account on this website and post, comment, like do everything which you like and when people do same with you you will be rewarded.
Now I'll tell you how you can earn money from this website.
1- you download "bitcoin.com wallet" from your play store and register on it.
Letter you have to copy BCH address from this wallet.
2- open your noise.cash account and click on your name then wallet and add bch address that you have copied.
3- post anything in any language in post option. If people will like your content they will tip you.
3- 2nd mehthod is when you will go to a free tip and you can give it to other members and can take some percentage of this tip for yourself.

These amount of tips will be directly transferred in your bitcoin.com wallet you can send it to your other wallets for trade and enjoy.
I have joined this platform yesterday and I got some payment which I am sharing here.
Don't forget to reply here if you find My article useful.
Thanks for reading.

Solution
That looks a nice site , could you send me your referral link I want to have an obvious Idea about this site so I'll try my luck there . I see many good reviews about this site on Bizdustry and here but what hinder me to join is the fact that they only one payment option but yesterday hopefully I got back my Btc wallet entries so I am ready to join now and start working there .
There is no referral system so just go ahead and join. Be aware that it does not pay in bitcoin but bitcoin cash. I didn't know the difference when I joined but I've started to collect this currency now. It is a fun site but be aware that the more tips you give out the more you will earn. You will find it is clearer when you join the site because it's...

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I do not even understand how it work, the tips you are talking about does it mean that if I make comments or post on a particular section and people like what I posted then they will actually donate a bitcoin cash for me as a tip ? Please I would like someone to explain this to my understanding thank you.
You get tips whenever other members decide to tip you. The tipping is more like a donation, but they usually get the tips free from the website and then give out to any members that they like their posts. I have not been able to earn anything reasonable with them though, since I do not seem to understand it very well.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I do not even understand how it work, the tips you are talking about does it mean that if I make comments or post on a particular section and people like what I posted then they will actually donate a bitcoin cash for me as a tip ? Please I would like someone to explain this to my understanding thank you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its not a good enough for members to write lots of sentences and never receive tips for their hard. I understand that tips comes based on the quality of the article/contents created by the poster. When a member brings up such quality post, it is expected to receive tips to show encouragement for the work rate exacted to come up with the content posted.

Cinderella

I've been a member of NoiseCash for some time and one of the most interesting sites I ever came across with online. I don't need to post frequently in order to earn. I only post once or twice a day and I can earn around 2 Dollars. I am using my local wallet to receive payment and it's being credited almost instantly.

However, lately, there are so many changes in the rules making it more confusing for the members. Some members are complaining because they could no longer receive tips.

cmoneyspinner

I have been active on Noise.Cash for about six (6) months and I have nothing but good things to say about it. The best thing is that I can post short posts like I do on Twitter, But the difference is that I earn Bitcoin Cash for my activity. Earning is so easy! This platform is growing fast too! It is up to 204,000 members. It's global and you don't have to speak English. They allow multiple languages.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I know people that made some money from this platform but I don't know if it is still really working but definitely it is a very legit website. the reason I did not venture into it is because I don't really like the idea and the kind of tasks required to do there.
The earning method on the website is not
Clearly explained and this makes things to not even make sense at all as I observe that only specific set of people are earning some incentives there. That is why I have decided to let go of the website since over 3 months ago to focus on better paying ones .

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I hope an account on the platform today and it seems that those who are making a lot of money there have lots of followers so their profiles. I have made couple of Post and I attracted some loves but no earns yet. I am still trying to figure out meet me there with my new account.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have been on the site for quiet some time now and I have not made anything reasonable from the site, what I get mostly from what I posted were loves tips, instead of crypto tipped. So it's just a wasting of time for me. If the owners can just do the payment ways better I think I may reconsider going back to the site.

A

Addy134

Please is this platform for real because I have always wasted my time on many one that they ended up not paying and banning my account on no reason at all. If it is real, I will like to join.

Raiyan10

I think I've been there about 10 days, certainly no more than 2 weeks. I originally had an Atomic wallet and then realised I could only store BCH there and not exchange it so I moved it to Trust wallet and had a fee of 67 cents but I have still managed to earn $4.12. It's learning how to work on the site. If you are generous with your tips (you get a certain amount of tips generated by the site) the site will be generous to you as will other users. If you hang on to them you won't earn anything. I sometimes use all mine up but always have more in the morning when I wake up.
I created my account today. I posted here & there. And also got reacts but i didn't get any money. How can i get money?
When i react to othera post they can get money but when others react to my posts i get nothing.

Good luck

Verified member
This is the first time I am hearing about noise cash.how does it work and what is the possibility of making money from the platform.secondly,what is BCH?Is it a website?I need a good orientation about those two things and how one can use it to generate income or earnings.h ow much one can also make from such online business or website

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Thank you for this opportunity and I really hope it as they said and not some kind marketing strategy to generate traffic for the website because to me it sounds too good to be true but if truly it is what they said it is then I am surely going to give it a try

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The whole thing about this noise.cash its sister sister site read.cash is sentimental. I have been on the platform for close to 3 months and i have not earn a dime. Maybe , I don't really know how it operates. I just need an incisive information on this. For now, I do not see it as a site that encourages me .I have tipped people but i have not been tipped by anyone.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I know people that made some money from this platform but I don't know if it is still really working but definitely it is a very legit website. the reason I did not venture into it is because I don't really like the idea and the kind of tasks required to do there.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have read about this site in Forum coin and Bizdustry but I am yet to join there. I don't think if I am comfortable working in sites where you earn from tips or upvotes. It imagine that it can be so hard earning there. I prefer sites where you earn points or cents immediately you post your reply or threads. With such sites, you can decide on how much you want to earn daily.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am very grateful to you for the direction. I will surely visit forum coin to see for myself.

Although I have registered on noise. cash, I am afraid of being discriminated against as a Nigerian. I have worked for a company online that discriminated against Nigerians e.g pi network. It allows Nigerians to mine pi coins every 24 hours but gives other countries access to mine pi coins every one hour.
That's very awful of PI node to allow other countries to mine their coin every one hour and while for us is 24 hours. I believe you won't be subjected to that via noise.cash they treat everyone there the same. What Mr A earns via tipping that's what you'll get too when you're tip same amount like Mr A.

uforwealth

Verified member
Go to noise.cash direct, you'll find many payment proof there, or you simply create forumcoin account you will find a thread that is made for noise.cash. there, you'll find many payment proof too dropped by noise.cash users. I am a member there, but i dropped it cos i don't have appetite creating long contents to earn only through people tipping the contents i created.
I am very grateful to you for the direction. I will surely visit forum coin to see for myself.

Although I have registered on noise. cash, I am afraid of being discriminated against as a Nigerian. I have worked for a company online that discriminated against Nigerians e.g pi network. It allows Nigerians to mine pi coins every 24 hours but gives other countries access to mine pi coins every one hour.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thank you for the useful information. This is the type of make-money website I like searching for on the internet.
I have some questions to ask you because I hate discrimination.

1. Does it accept all countries of the world?

2. If it doesn't accept all countries, does it accept Nigeria?

3. Is it worth spending time or energy on?

4. Since when have you joined the site?

5. How much have you earned?

6. Can you show us proof of payment?

I would be glad if the above questions can be well answered.
Go to noise.cash direct, you'll find many payment proof there, or you simply create forumcoin account you will find a thread that is made for noise.cash. there, you'll find many payment proof too dropped by noise.cash users. I am a member there, but i dropped it cos i don't have appetite creating long contents to earn only through people tipping the contents i created.

Gideonbotwe

This is actually the first time I'll be hearing about noise cash. I think I will visit the site and then try it out, if it is real like you mentioned then I think I will add it to my paid to write sites. But I have some questions. What is the minimum that you can withdraw? How much can you make on the site per day? How often is the cash out, is it monthly or weekly? Did they give rewards for the referral? Please I need answers to these questions. I think it is a new site since I'm just hearing it for the first time and I have never come across it online before. Nevertheless I think I will go online and check it out but it will be great if you can answer my questions.
Please what other paid to write site do you know?