Get paid to write on Cosmopolitan

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Just like Listverse article platform, Cosmopolitan has also been around for a long while and one of the most interesting thing about this article platform is that it also accepts writers from different countries and regions of the world. Initially it wasn't always so as it restricts right us from countries like Nigeria Australia Canada and some areas of the US. But since the year 2020 Cosmopolitan have begin to accept writers from different countries and regions of the world due to its increasing seeking for new content from intellectual mines. This article platform is kind of authoritative and also you have to be very careful of the kind of article you write and sell on this platform. You need to take your time wisely to cross-check and to examine your article then by making sure that there is no form or trace of plagiarism or grammatical error. Cosmopolitan rewards algorithm for each careful and accurately written article is $250 per 1,000 words submission

According to my research, Cosmopolitan only accept article written on the niche of sports, relationship, business, sex, health beauty, work-life, and money . Which is relatively okay as these niches are very broad and vast for an individual to come up with new and intellectual ideas.

Thank you for sharing. You should please do as well to tell us other things that is involved to make money on the platform you have mentioned.
Most of these paid to write platforms are not always as easy as you might think. Sometimes you could spend a lot of time writing content and at the end your content can be rejected because they might believe it is not suitable enough for the contents to be posted on their platform most especially if they are paying UpTo 250 Dollars for a content.

And also, platform of this nature hardly accept content from ordinary people and they might only need a situation that you have to be a professional writers with years of experience and better understanding of the search engine optimisation before thinking of working and earning on their platform . Paying $250 is completely unrealistic for just a 1000-word content.

Anyway , there is no problem . I will try checking on the platform to understand more fact about that and I'm also asked around to see how possible people could make money on the platform without much stress. Just that I am sceptical because I have come across platform like this before and my experience was not pleasant at all

I'm just knowing about this site but what drew my attention was on the niches one can write on
I like that they accept articles on the niche of sports, relationship, business, sex, health beauty, work-life, and money These are all niches I love to write on . I know it is good to handle niches that you shouldn't be struggling with. At least I have written at least twice on the niches here and I know those I had written for then never complained about my work. I would have to check out other requirements

So I agree with you that they relatively okay as these niches can easily be researched for one to voje up with their original article
But one have to find out first is there's any other requirements especially if they are countries. that can't use the site. The problem is always to get into this site easily.

Cosmopolitan has been there for a long time. It is true that they didn't allow African countries to participate. It is okay now that they have opened up the site for everyone to be a part of and work in.

I would have been surprised if a site like cosmopolitan couldn't offer a good amount as a payout. The $250 is a very huge incentive for writers to jump on it. The standard remains that your article must be a top drawer for it to be published. Their niches are also interesting to read about.

If I were to write on this platform, I would have written on work life and money. These are the niches that have a broad following and can drive traffic. It is not like List Verse. It has its own unique feature. If I were the owner, I would have allowed users to create animations for their various characters.