Get paid with Notik.me site

Juen15

Screenshot_20210104_011503.jpg
Notik.me is a GPT site with various offers that members can complete.

To make money here, here's what users can do here

• Download the application
  • Complete surveys (this is the easiest and fastest way to get rewarded)
  • Site quiz

After completing the offer, members will receive coins which can be exchanged for real money.
For 5K coins worth $ 1.

If a member subscribes to Notik web push notifications, the minimum withdrawal is $ 0.01.

If you don't subscribe to Notik web push notifications, the minimum withdrawal is $ 15.

*Get 5% when they register and earn coins on the Notik site.

• Register here
  • Complete the offer and collect coins
  • Withdrawal of income

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Are you sure this site isn't a sucker app. With what I saw here about this site, the pay rate is extremely low, it doesn't worth it all. Unless you wanna tell me that it isn't the way I'm thinking. I don't know how I will struggle to make up to 1000 coins in this app called notik and find myself just making only $1, after putting hardwork like that, to reach that high number of coins. How long can it take also to reach 10,000 coins in the app, when you devote on average of 8 hours working around the app interface??

gabykh

I really like this site I did install 1 app and earned 5$ then I was so happy and did few tasks i earned 13.20$ so 1$ it may take you few seconds or a few min I'm from the USA i think it depends on your location
i did subscribe to there web notification no minimum cash like other sites
I'm really happy with Notik my first day and thanks for Juen15

Foxxy1201

Are you sure this site isn't a sucker app. With what I saw here about this site, the pay rate is extremely low, it doesn't worth it all. Unless you wanna tell me that it isn't the way I'm thinking. I don't know how I will struggle to make up to 1000 coins in this app called notik and find myself just making only $1, after putting hardwork like that, to reach that high number of coins. How long can it take also to reach 10,000 coins in the app, when you devote on average of 8 hours working around the app interface??
let me tell you secret,Prizes not only depend on the coins you get, but also the CPM from your country and on which website you work on it. for example on website x the admin sets the profit sharing at 1$=1000 coins, but the website owner sets it to 1$=250 coins so that means you get 25% for you and 75% for the website creator. For example, if you get 10$ from a survey or offerwall that you do, you only get 25% of the 10$.