Get Paid Writing On Cracked.Com

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Cracked.com is a humorous news and entertainment website. The site features articles, videos, and other content that covers a wide range of topics, including pop culture, current events, science, and history, here are some more detailed steps for making money as a writer for Cracked:

1- Create an account on Cracked.com. In order to submit articles to the site, you'll need to create a user account. This is free and only takes a few minutes.

2- Read the submission guidelines. Cracked has specific guidelines for the types of articles they accept, as well as formatting and content requirements. Make sure to read and understand these guidelines before you start writing.

3- Write and submit your article. Once you have a good idea for an article, start writing! Follow the submission guidelines to ensure that your article meets Cracked's standards. When you're finished, submit your article through the Cracked user dashboard.

4- Wait for feedback. The Cracked editorial team will review your submission and provide feedback on whether it is accepted or rejected. If your article is accepted, it will be scheduled for publication.

5- Get paid. If your article is accepted and published, you will be paid for your contribution. The rate of pay varies depending on the length and quality of your article.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Hey Moonchild, I need some help can you provide me the link to the submission guidelines page URL?
I don't get you?
Link to what exactly, can you be more specific?

Pioneer2023

Cracked.com is a humorous news and entertainment website. The site features articles, videos, and other content that covers a wide range of topics, including pop culture, current events, science, and history, here are some more detailed steps for making money as a writer for Cracked:

1- Create an account on Cracked.com. In order to submit articles to the site, you'll need to create a user account. This is free and only takes a few minutes.

2- Read the submission guidelines. Cracked has specific guidelines for the types of articles they accept, as well as formatting and content requirements. Make sure to read and understand these guidelines before you start writing.

3- Write and submit your article. Once you have a good idea for an article, start writing! Follow the submission guidelines to ensure that your article meets Cracked's standards. When you're finished, submit your article through the Cracked user dashboard.

4- Wait for feedback. The Cracked editorial team will review your submission and provide feedback on whether it is accepted or rejected. If your article is accepted, it will be scheduled for publication.

5- Get paid. If your article is accepted and published, you will be paid for your contribution. The rate of pay varies depending on the length and quality of your article.
I've wanted to apply as a Cracked writer but all efforts to submit an application proved abortive. I've played around the website but couldn't find a link to register as a writer. How were you able to apply to this site as a writer?

Kendy

Verified member
I took my time to read all about the website as recommended, and it seems mind-blowing. Also, it fits into my niche of interest. I've literally been online trying to register on this site for a couple of days and I couldn't find my way around it. Perhaps the vacancy or slot has closed. I didn't seem to see where to register and also, the thread poster hasn't thrown more light on the payment method if it'll be favorable to some countries or not.