Get Paid!!!

D

Deleted member 27583

Hello! I really want to ask you all on this site, something I don't understand on this site,people are getting paid,showing prove of there payment and yet I haven't get verify talkless of getting paid...so I am wondering when will I also start to tell people i refer to this site that have being paid on this site ....Or is there something special I really need to do before I could get paid???

Juen15

Hello! I really want to ask you all on this site, something I don't understand on this site,people are getting paid,showing prove of there payment and yet I haven't get verify talkless of getting paid...so I am wondering when will I also start to tell people i refer to this site that have being paid on this site ....Or is there something special I really need to do before I could get paid???
Do you mean trendy forum sites? I may think that you are a new member of a trendy forum site. Because you don't know the rules or requirements before you can make money here. I will provide some information that might help you make money here.
1. You must post a minimum of 20 posts (thread or reply). You must make good posts and not violate forum rules.
2. After getting 20 good posts. Request a review to your account.
3. When finished, your next post or 21st, will generate income for you.

To get more info. Open the support and announcements room located at the very bottom.

Sprite1950

Are you talking about the site named Get-Paid.com? I belong to this site and can tell you it is legitimate; I have been paid by them although reaching cashout is very slow. You reach different levels as your points add up and acquire various badges. The good thing about this site is you can cash out in Bitcoin or Paypal, Webmoney, Amazon giftcards and more at low amounts. The site was formerly known as GPTreasure and is a well established site. I'm not sure if this is the site you mean but I hope it helps.