Asking for Get traffic on the internet?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Wilspall

I have found that to work on the internet (web pages, articles, sales, videos) perhaps the most important element of all is to get traffic. Gloogle and other search engines interpret that while a site is more visited, the better the site is, who could tell me a strategy to achieve good internet traffic.

Solution
I have found that to work on the internet (web pages, articles, sales, videos) perhaps the most important element of all is to get traffic. Gloogle and other search engines interpret that while a site is more visited, the better the site is, who could tell me a strategy to achieve good internet traffic.
There are many ways to get traffic to your website. They are categorized into Paid and Free

PAID

Facebook
You can get real traffic to your website by running Facebook ads

Bing
You can also use Bing ads to drive traffic to your site. Bind ads are one of the cheapest ads on the internet.

For more paid traffic, go to google.

FREE

You can get traffic t your site free of charge

Whatsapp
You can use WhatsApp to get a great...

uforwealth

Verified member
There are many ways to get traffic to your website. They are categorized into Paid and Free

PAID

Facebook
You can get real traffic to your website by running Facebook ads

Bing
You can also use Bing ads to drive traffic to your site. Bind ads are one of the cheapest ads on the internet.

For more paid traffic, go to google.

FREE

You can get traffic t your site free of charge

Whatsapp
You can use WhatsApp to get a great number of people to visit your website.
Create a WhatsApp group. Share your link with your friends and family on Facebook and Twitter and other social media.
I have a product on this which works well.

Pdf
Write a small article about your site in pdf format, insert your website link and share it with people on social media.

Comment
Read other people's posts and comment on them with your site URL attached to it.

Facebook
Apart from Facebook ads, you can get free traffic to your website from Facebook by posting unique content about your website.

Twitter
It is also free to get traffic from twitter.

Solution

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Getting a good traffic on your website is not an easy task, it's a gradual process.

The first strategy of getting traffic is having good content on your website or page.The second option, is your search engine optimization on your webpages.

On Trendri our traffic started very little after much effort the traffic started increasing repidly with much visitors on the site from different countries and new members registering on the forum everyday. No bot were used to boost the site.

My view: using bot to gain traffic is not ideal, because sooner or latter you will be penalised by Google. The little effort you can add to your site, double it after a while you will see the difference.

nicolascn

J'ai constaté que pour travailler sur Internet (pages Web, articles, ventes, vidéos), l'élément le plus important de tous est peut-être d'obtenir du trafic. Gloogle et d'autres moteurs de recherche interprètent que si un site est plus visité, meilleur est le site, qui pourrait me proposer une stratégie pour obtenir un bon trafic Internet.
Es-tu intéressé pour gagner de l'argent sur internet juste en compétant de simples sondages?

Parce que j'ai un super site à te proposer qui te permettra de gagner un peu d'argent chaque jour juste en répondant à des sondages! (bien sûr ça ne demande aucuns investissement)
Ce site en question te rémunère 1 $ par sondages. Il y a d'ailleurs différents plans de rémunération!