Getting A Job As A Freelancer In A Company Vs Working As A Freelancer Online

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The field of freelancing is becoming more and more popular in my country. With the rise of population and young people, this field is becoming more well-known and reputable. This has led to creation of many freelancing countries in my city. During the mid 2000s, there were no freelancing companies in my city. But now there are a lot and they hire people to work for them for a really low salary. On the other hand, there are some people in my city who are working online as freelancers. The problem here is that freelancing companies already have a lots of orders available for them whereas online freelancers have to apply for the job and try to find clients BUT they may make more money as compared to a freelancer who is working for a company but the caveat here is that it actually depend on the number of client and his/her bids being accepted .So, which kind of freelancing is better? Getting A Job As A Freelancer In A Company Or Working As A Freelancer Online?

Kingstone

Well, I work for some freelancing sites online and I must confess that the pay is not satisfying. It's been difficult to make a fortune from them despite the hard work and all. I will currently prefer working for a company with a stable income and bonuses if need be. Jobs don't come every day if one works online.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I wouldn’t want to work as a freelancer for a company. That is a kind of employment with a low salary because it is usually on a per project basis. With freelancing in the internet I have my own time and I am not under anyone. I can quit a site whenever I want. That is a nice occupation that I like.