Getting A Job As A Worker In A Factory: Is It Risky?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Right now we have been facing a lots of problems in the current times due to very poor economical and destructive financial conditions that lead to poverty. During such times, there are many people who are struggling to find work and even many qualified people have no choice but to opt for a blue collar job. One of the most popular kind of blue collar job is working at a factory as a worker. There are many jobs in my city and vacancies are available if anyone is willing to work in factories. However, I am mostly concerned about the safety aspects of working in factories. Do you think that working in factory is bad for health or may cause injuries to the body? I have heard from many people that getting a job as a worker in a Factory is very risky. Is this true?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
the rate of unemployment is very high over here and that's the reason why some people don't have any other choice than to do factory work. Factory work can be very risky when you are been placed to operate heavy machines or work at higher altitude. Yeah some other factory works which are pretty much easy to do.

Good luck

Verified member
It is not risky but one has to be careful with the machines or heavy instruments used in such factory and it is also essential to keep oneself safe from chemical used in such factory because most factory used toxic materials that can easily harm ones health in their factory which can also create an ailment in one's system.one need to be wise

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Working in the factory is highly risky. An incident happened during the pandemic outbreak in my country. A 300 level students of a university went to work in a biscuit factory. He was on night shift when he mistakenly fell into the machine that grinds the biscuits. He died as a result.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Working in the factory is not really risky because there are regulations to be followed like the sanitation and the safety of the workers. That is a standard in big manufacturing companies. What's worrisome is when you work in a so called "sweatshop" that is a small factory of maybe 50 people and the workers have an accommodation in the quarters so they can work overtime every day.

Ummigal

Well getting a job in a factory can be very risky. But with proper caution and here on the side of the workers everything will be fine. Extra Care need to be taken when handling machines especially does that have to do with cutting or grinding or something like that period after all the work needs to be done regardless of whether it is risky or not. Industrial waste can also cause hazards true health of workers. the proper dressing code should be maintained. A dress that covers the Essential part needed for safety.