Getting paid doing Survey

Andrejebs

I have like to know more, because most surveys do not open and using a VPN one can get banned.. Maybe you should look into it and give me a guide. Thanks

Flow-er

I have seen so many people use VPN to cheat the survey sites and they're actually making huge amount of money from it but I would like to stress that it is not a good way to earn because there are some questions that you would be asked that you won't be able to answer because you are not residing in the country that you claimed. If they noticed that you are finding it very difficult to answer some questions, you will be banned and it will a total waste of the time and apart from that, the link that you posted is not a survey sites , you posted something else and that is not proper because you would lose respect on this platform. There are so many people that I have high reputation on this platform and people will actually follow them whenever they market something. Once you are trustworthy and you're truthful, this is the best way to market anything that you want to do online. This is just a good advice to that I am passiing across to you if you want to do affiliate marketing. what you're doing now is not the proper way to do marketing. You need to be honest and build a good relationship.