TheSociety

Conducting paid surveys is straightforward and can be done from the comfort of your own home if you have internet access. All of the websites we visited were free and didn't require any specific expertise or abilities. Depending on the website, surveys might be a simple albeit laborious way to earn a few money or a monotonous chore that pays next to nothing.

Some websites pay out more money than others. We enjoyed sites that told us how much each survey was worth and connected us to surveys that were relevant to us. We dislike websites that pay us via a complicated points system and send us surveys that we rarely qualify for.

Remember that your demographics and other factors play a large part in determining whether or not you're qualified for a survey.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is white very possible to get paid for doing online surveys but you graphical location is very important for this kind of venture. If you are from this part of the world you will likely get disqualified in most of the surveys. If you're from America it will be quite easy for you to make money from them.

Juen15

It's easier to find local surveys that support their own language, because too many survey sites will qualify the profile, and of course many members don't enter it, unless they provide a fake or dishonest profile.
But they can join the referral program without completing surveys, they can earn. This method is quite difficult because you have to look for active referrals from certain countries. GPT sites will be very helpful to get easier referrals.

Activator230822

Verified member
I live in those countries that are termed as three tier. I have tried hundreds of survey websites but I hardly qualify for one. I have even tried of using VPN for Us and Canada but all in vain. I must say I gave up on doing surveys.
Now I have ventured in the paid to post forums cause I like writing and really enjoy to be in a community of like minded people where I learn as I interact and being paid at the process.