Ghost Blogging CMS

Nova

Most of us are aware of the blogger, WordPress, Joomla and Drupal. As those are some of the popular tools that are designed to make the blogs. And you can easily learn them using the YouTube videos. And in order to come out of same type of the CMS there are plenty options out there. You should check out the new CMS named Ghost. It is much easier to use and also pretty easy to use on your desktop too. I have used the ghost blogging platform for making simple blog on my desktop and test out on how it works.

If you want to test out how it works you have two options. You can check out the official website and sign up for a plan. And another option is to download the software and try it on your own server or desktop. Either one of these method would work. I think for those who want to test out the new CMS for blogging. It would be pretty interesting to sue the ghost blog CMS.

I think for bloggers who want simplicity and more control, ghost blogging software is pretty good to use.

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are numerous features in Ghost, however, I like two features one is SEO optimization and the other is the integration of other platforms.. Ghost is built with SEO optimization. It offers features such as XML sitemaps, canonical URLs, and social media integration so that your site ranks on search engines faster. You can easily integrate your GHost site with the platforms, such as Google Analytics, Zapier, and Mailchimp. This integration will help you track your website traffic as well as promote your content through newsletter marketing. If you plan on creating a simple blog, GHost might be the better solution