Giving raffle coupon with minimum purchase

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In the olden times when I was assigned to buy our family’s grocery needs I always see the raffle coupon for a minimum purchase. I had been filling up the coupon and putting it in a big container in the lobby of the supermarket. After the draw the list of winners would be posted in the supermarket.

I have to admit that I had not won a price although I saw a friend’s name once in the list of winners. He won a brand new car. Knowing that the raffle is true gave me hope that someday I could also win a major prize. That raffle for marketing purposes is a good one. Now I wonder why there are no more raffles like that in any supermarket and even in the stores inside the malls.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Such kind of raffle motivates one to keep on buying from the supermarket or mall knowing too well that people will sure win from it. And he or she might be among those that will be drawn to winning it. That has emerged before in my country when you buy a coca cola drink and your drink carries a code where you open it, that puts you up on the shortlist of making profit. And you'll text them the code and they'll now tell you how you'll get the gift.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It's a good marketing strategy that should be adopted. Some stores still do it but it's not common as it were before.
It will help improve sales as customers will always want to come buy more . They will even refer friends since the prizes are visible and their is transparency in the process used in choosing the winners.
I think people stopped believing such programs because it's been compromised

Setho

VIP Contributor
This kind of marketing advertisements are actually a good one because it actually keeps customers to keep buying from you provided that your product is of good quality. It is going to be even more beneficial if you should you make the prices bare minimum so that a lot of people can benefit and that will build trust.