Givvy Social App: Scam or Legit?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I came across one important application that I want to introduce to this platform. The application works perfectly and i have tried it out, it is very cool way to make a very small amount of money online.

How to earn from the Givvy social app

1) You could earn by uploading photos

It works just like Instagram where you are allowed to upload pictures but in this case, the picture that you uploaded will receive a stipend when member of the platform like your photos. Each like will give you 50 points.

How many points can I earn from a photo.

When I tried it out, I uploaded a photo and I was able to get up to 10,000 points from a single photo that I uploaded. You could even earn more if you have so many followers.

2)The referral program
You will earn 15,000 givvy coins when somebody registered through your link and the person referred too will also earn 15,000 points. When the person referred accumulated up to 30,000 givvy coins, you will earn additional 25,000 givvy coins

3) By answering surveys and completing offers.
You could earn as much as 2,000,000 givvy coins when you complete a survey .

4) chatting with friends.
You could also earn some points by chatting with friends but the point that you will learn from this is very minimal.

You will be given $0.03 for free when you sign up and you could withdraw when you are balance is $0.19.

HERE IS MY REFERRAL LINK: Link