Crypto Global Bitcoin ATM installations now more than 70%

Ahmedo24

Verified member
According to cointelegraph update, the Global Cryptocurrency ATM installations has increased above 70% this year. The total number is said to have increased from 13,993 in 1st January, 2021 to 24,030 as of the time of this post. United States is leading in the highest number of Crypto ATM installations, with the momentum spreading across the world at reportedly 52.3 ATMs per day. The U.S recorded 48 ATMs installed daily. Crypto ATMs are currently available in 75 nations globally from over 40 producers engage in the manufacturing of bitcoin ATMs.
It is no doubt that the cryptocurrency market is growing fast , we can see that the crackdown by China didn't discourage other part of the world from Investing in cryptocurrencies. Is bitcoin ATM available in your country already or you guys are still expecting?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin ATMs are not available in my home country. But I have one obvious question, is the BATM only available for depositing and withdrawing bitcon (because the name says bitcoin ATM)? Or you can deposit and withdraw multiple currencies? If BATM becomes reality in my part of the world, the use of bitcoin will increse.

Nite

Valued Contributor
This is a good news! At the moment Bitcoin ATM is not available here. Bitcoin ATMs are growing in popularity and I think in the coming years, the number of installations will skyrocket. People are giving these ATM machines a try because they have become a well known and regularly used technology.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It was once said to be available in my country in Lagos and Abuja precisely but I don't think anyone has been able to use it no share a proof of its existence though I'm very optimistic that is the country reverse its cryptocurrency ban there is likelihood that bitcoin ATM will be available in the cities are mentioned because we have lots of great enthusiasts in Nigeria.