Good News For Bitcoin Holders: Bitcoin Is Rising And Recovering!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The crypto market decline recently broke hearts of many people. There were many people who were worrying about the massive decline in crypto prices. Many experts were claiming that the crypto market would hardly rise and the position of major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin was also bad and many people were speculating that "it is game over" as of now for Bitcoin. However, the good news is that Bitcoin is a really powerful cryptocurrency and it has managed to recover alot in the past few days. Recent analysis has shown that despite market fluctuations, Bitcoin has managed to rise by more than 9 percent! This proves that it is not so easy to target bitcoin despite world governments targetting it. So this is the good news for people interested in Bitcoin and I hope Bitcoin will continue to become more profitable in the future. Bitcoin is REALLY powerful, guys!

D

Deleted member 28127

If bitcoin is increasing people will say it is good so I will hold my coins to increase my fourtune however they do not convert part of bitcoin to stable coin like USDT from time to time however it decreases suddenly due to unexpected actions in the world and this is the big fault of bitcoin collector they start using bitcoin earned and hold and sell it then there is in other side people that buy a big quantity and suddenly after several days it increases again so it is the same thing that are happening again and again.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Elon musk has reconsider that he will think of accepting bitcoins for payment of Tesla car,he made this statement in his Twitter account and ever since he Twitted this there has been a significant increase in the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies follows the same.