Forex Strategies Good result from trading strategy

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
If traders want to get a good result from their trading strategy, they need to have a good money and risk management plan. Otherwise, it is quite impossible to make consistent profits, even though you have a trading strategy and powerful analysis. In my case, my broker Eurotrader guided me through the entire process of trading and also provides trading tips.

Ray Martinez

It is possible to earn a lot of money by investing less time in Forex trading. If a trader spends 5-6 hours in regular Forex trading, it is possible to do a very good analysis. I spend 3 hours every day on forex trading. I can do a lot of good analysis with the help of my broker Forex4you. If you do business, you have to spend a lot of time behind that business. But Forex is such a business where you can earn a lot of money by spending a little time.

Dora Wi

I think money management and risk management should be a part of every trader's strategy, without these, the plan is not complete. Many people focus on increasing their gains but minimizing losses is just as important, if not more so, in being successful.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
If the trading strategy is maintained properly, it is possible to gain a lot of profit from Forex. Forex trading is very difficult but you need to develop strategy and trade. If the strategy can be developed properly, it is possible to gain consistent profit through money management and risk management.

Robson Dey

To trade in the forex market, any trader needs a broker. Broker can be good or bad. By selecting a good broker, a trader can easily take decision whether he has to trade or not. Good brokers are generally are those, who provides low spreads and high leverage than others. Withdrawn process should be easy. Brokers help traders to gain profit and reduce the risk of losses.
A broker can be a guideline for any trader. Choosing a good broker is not an easy task. I am trading with Forex4you, which is the best broker for me. They provide low spreads starts from 0.1 pips and their maximum leverage is 1:1000. They provide 24 X 5 customer service to the traders. So for me, they are the best broker.

Annora

A good trading skill should involve proper risk management science which include setting up stop loss. Checking the trends with the minute and day candles especially