Good site to get some dollars :P

sqkk

I have made quite a bit of beer money through freecash now, so i thought that i can post here about this site.

This site have a lot of offers from which u can get a lot of money (most i saw was an offer which gave 150$). There are also surveys, fast ones which give 0.50$ and a bit longer ones which give 1$.

You can also do other surveys but they are longer and don't have guaranteed 0.50$ or 1$, so from them you can get 4$ for 10 mins but also 0.10$ for 20 mins so i dont really recommend that.

Today i made like 5$ in like 30mins so it's not that much but always something.

There's also a lot of cashout options. For example: Crypto, Paypal, and many others.. (you can cashout at 0.10$ using some options)

Here's link: freecash com (i can't add link so u need to add dot by urself T___T) if you want to use code for free 100 coins (it's like 0.10$ i think) then use code "raid" if u want to help me a little bit :D if not then u can always ask on chat for someone's else code :p

If you want to ask me something, then ask in comments or just message me.

D

Deleted member 28127

They have the daily bonus of 10 coins per day so you could claim your daily free 10 coins and then reach payout in 50 days while you can reach payout in 5 days because the daily bonus is progressive up to 100 coins when you progress gradually to 20 coins or 30 coins per day to 40 coins up to the limit.

Sirdancelot

I have made quite a bit of beer money through freecash now, so i thought that i can post here about this site.

This site have a lot of offers from which u can get a lot of money (most i saw was an offer which gave 150$). There are also surveys, fast ones which give 0.50$ and a bit longer ones which give 1$.

You can also do other surveys but they are longer and don't have guaranteed 0.50$ or 1$, so from them you can get 4$ for 10 mins but also 0.10$ for 20 mins so i dont really recommend that.

Today i made like 5$ in like 30mins so it's not that much but always something.

There's also a lot of cashout options. For example: Crypto, Paypal, and many others.. (you can cashout at 0.10$ using some options)

Here's link: freecash com (i can't add link so u need to add dot by urself T___T) if you want to use code for free 100 coins (it's like 0.10$ i think) then use code "raid" if u want to help me a little bit :D if not then u can always ask on chat for someone's else code :p

If you want to ask me something, then ask in comments or just message me.
i found this great site for making money

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I have heard about sites like this before in the past and when I tried to give it an effort, it turns out that it is not real, all of a sudden, the website crashed and all my earnings were gone without having any other chance to claim it. My time and effort went down the drain. Like I said earlier, if you want to enlighten us or let me speak for myself, if you want me to be impressed, I will advise you to always put a proof or two by image