Good websites for getting paid for surfing the internet

Ejiros

These are some website that pay you for Surfing the Internet. Lot of people are looking for easy ways to make money on online these are some website that pays you for watching videos, playing games and browsing.
1.RewardTV
Get compensated for watching television and also earning points giving answers to questions about the programs you found. You may use your own points to get money or win gifts.
Good websites for getting paid for surfing the internet
2. TopCashBack
If you shop by using TopCashBack, they offer you almost all their affiliate commissions – they make their cash by offering advert on their website.

3. Perk
There are many methods to earn rewards from this website, such as watching TV.

4. Best Mark
This time around some sort of store shopping task, in which you are paid to shop at place they tell you, and provides reviews.

5. Creations Rewards
Gain points doing different tasks, such as playing games as well as shopping. You can redeem your own points for gift cards or PayPal money.

6. Cash4Offers
This site provides ways to build up points, that you can use to purchase gift cards or enable you to get your PayPal cash.

Attachments

• download (4).jpg
    download (4).jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Daxterino1

These are some website that pay you for Surfing the Internet. Lot of people are looking for easy ways to make money on online these are some website that pays you for watching videos, playing games and browsing.
1.RewardTV
Get compensated for watching television and also earning points giving answers to questions about the programs you found. You may use your own points to get money or win gifts.
View attachment 41454
2. TopCashBack
If you shop by using TopCashBack, they offer you almost all their affiliate commissions – they make their cash by offering advert on their website.

3. Perk

4. Best Mark
This time around some sort of store shopping task, in which you are paid to shop at place they tell you, and provides reviews.

5. Creations Rewards
Gain points doing different tasks, such as playing games as well as shopping. You can redeem your own points for gift cards or PayPal money.

6. Cash4Offers
This site provides ways to build up points, that you can use to purchase gift cards or enable you to get your PayPal cash.
I have a really good idea

Last edited by a moderator:

evveio

Other great sites for getting paid for surfing the internet is

1. InboxDollars
They have surveys, search, offers, videos, etc. People have had success on this website and you can either cash out by check or by virtual payout. I've gained some money from this site.

2. Swaggbucks
Another great site with shopping credits, surveys, search, offers, and videos that pay you in either Paypal cash or other gift cards. I've gained a $10 Amazon gift card before, and I have another payout soon.

Hope this helps!

bembi

wow.. this is a very helpful thread.. i didn't know that this site exists. getting paid just by surfing the internet. it will really help people who are at home and finding ways to earn cash. I try one of these site. it's really hard to find jobs nowadays.. i often look for online jobs on freelancer.com and upwork. also some online jobs will really take time before you can really earn well.

jyu143

Your shared information was highly appreciated. HOPE to find my ol part -time job from this forum. Thank you so much...
Yeah, I appreciated it also, I'll make some extra cash through that apps and that's make me more convenient working at home without leaving my family in the house, I spent more time with my family because of this apps.

That's why I'm very thankful thank for sharing I really really appreciated it thank you so much. :)

jyu143

1.RewardTV

2. TopCashBack

3. Perk

4. Best Mark

5. Creations Rewards

6. Cash4Offers

I already tried cash4offers and it's helps me a lot to make some extra cash while I'm on my house doing nothing.

Thank you for sharing I really appreciate your effort for sharing legitimate site that we are all can benefits. :)

G

Many sites I registered on but I haven't tried registering to a paid to surf sites yet. Is this really true? will there's only one way to find. I'll go ahead and give it a try. Thanks a lot for sharing this.

Sheilaemma

#4 is interesting. I tried plenty of earning points online but it took to much of your time and earn a little. I'm financially in trouble and any thing that I can help me earn is a big help. I'll check it out later after this. Thank you for the information.

gelotologist

I haven't tried any of these websites yet but I would probably try this is if I've got the time. I've been searching for some apps that can totally pay you and will not scam you, I remember downloading apps like Fronto and the Featurepoints and this apps for me doesn't really give you the exact points you needed, like they're scamming you but you don't actually know. When I download the Fronto app in the first week of using it all was good until the time that I can't scratch a mini game because of the video ad that doesn't actually play.

igiboy

Hi Ejiros Thank you for sharing. I will definitely try all of these because I'm having a hard time looking for a part time, freelance job online. I hope all of this are legit because there's many online scam I'm seeing. Thank you again.

jyu143

Thanks for sharing but those you mentioned is not available in my country Philippines I think it's only for the US residence, but thank you for sharing, I'm still looking for some legit site or legit apps to make some extra cash.

I found fronto making some extra cash you, it's available on playstore and it's free,
If you want to singn up please use my code UNLICODE and you get 1,250 tickets, 3k equals to 1 dollar, and it's legit to make some extra cash.

I use it until now and it's free.

j_sumaway

hi Ejiros! thanks for sharing. I'm self employed for a while ( sometimes its define as jobless :) ). I've been trying to earn money online answering surveys and all. I'll interested to try Cash4Offers hope this works.

XZion

i just stumble on this site business idea forum from google. i have looking for get paid to surf the internet, reading your post i will try Cash4Offers as the name implies.