Google Analytics ; why you don't need to use it?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Google Analytics is a Beta Stage stage analytical program, it was released in the year 2019. As you read there, some people support Google Analytics, however there is always limit and critical points, here I clear important point.

Google Analytics track the analytics by first tracking the IP address of the traffic to know the geo-location of the visitor, and this data goes to Google itself; this process violates the European laws which requires anonymizing IP addresses.

Another point is the VPN system, if a user is using the VPN, then Google Analytics will either result wrong information, or it will break its security within Google itself.

Having a website needs good analytics, but while choosing an analytical program, webmasters have to think wisely. Google Analytics will take time to develop and compel with legal requirements, such as privacy laws.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I will be speaking as a webmaster who has tried different analytics on his websites.

I have used website analytics like clicky, Google analytics, Stat Counter, Chart beat, Semrush etc.

Google analytics still remains the best for me, though it comes with its lapses. The reason is that it gives a comprehensive report on your website traffic.

Google analytics tells you how healthy the traffic on your websites. It gives a great insight on the user experience on your website through dwelling time.

One thing that set Google analytics apart from other is the report on keywords your website rank for on Google SERP.

This tells you the unique keyword searches people are using to visit your website. No other website analytics comes closer in this aspect.

Google analytics gives more than enough data to work with in order to take one's website to the next level in blogging journey. These are the reason why I will continue to use Google analytics.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
A few years ago, I made a free website with hopes of making some money out of it. However, it was not successful. I remember using Google analytics for that website and it turned out to be good. Google analytics provide good amount of stats for your website. But I am not sure if it is the best analytic software out there. It did provide sgood stats like numbers of visitors and the country of visitors. However, I am not sure about Keyword feature of Google analytics.